Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/7 und

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 12/7 und

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Dex can't make a 3 footer tonight....
    Being he missed one shot all night, what in the world inspired you to make this post? Miss one shot or something?

Only one word to describe the performance tonight: embarrassing.

It's the most embarrassing performance I've ever seen by an NDSU men's basketball team and I've had season tickets for the last 3 years. Paul and Khy combine to go 1-18. Team goes 1-20 from 3, 7-16 from the FT line. Simple embarrassing. UND played well but them playing well should've meant they had a chance to win at the end, not be leading comfortably the whole way. I know this is just one game but if this is the start of a trend from the team this season I'm done with spending the dollars for season tickets going forward.

Also, I hope they're a lot more pissed off than the postgame interviews from Richman and Werner led on that they were.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fuck Crandall too. Tried to mock fans after game running around waving arms. Then when it quieted he yelled 'this is OUR city' before piggybacking off the court on another player

I watched most of the game. I saw no fire and little confidence in most of the players. Do we have another offense to change things up? How about 2 bigs for a change? And the free throws? Wtf.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Fuck Crandall too. Tried to mock fans after game running around waving arms. Then when it quieted he yelled 'this is OUR city' before piggybacking off the court on another player
    Stop him then.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Also, I hope they're a lot more pissed off than the postgame interviews from Richman and Werner led on that they were.
    No crap, if I am Richman I walk in the locker room and go "what the F... was that? Captains the locker room is yours, I will see you all tomorrow, coaches my office now!

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    No crap, if I am Richman I walk in the locker room and go "what the F... was thathere? Captains the locker room is yours, I will see you all tomorrow, coaches my office now!
    Not sure if we have any real captains but otherwise I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    No crap, if I am Richman I walk in the locker room and go "what the F... was thathere? Captains the locker room is yours, I will see you all tomorrow, coaches my office now!
    Yup, if I was in his shoes there would've been a chair flying across their fancy new locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    UND isn't even that good either..
    Obviously ndsu isn't either

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    NDSU is downright awful right now. I don't know much about the X's and O's of basketball but the weave is an ugly brand f basketball. And when it's not working it is really hard to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's jr high shit.the worst