Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/7 und

Default 12/7 und

Big game against the Fhawkers. Hope we can get a big crowd despite being on a Wednesday night.
    Last edited by Bison03; 12-16-2016 at 05:06 AM.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: 12/7 und

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Big game against the Fhawkers. Hope we can get a big crowd despite being on a Wednesday night.
    Me + one. Will be there to rock this out. Go Bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Dont forget the toy drive going on. The students will have bins to put the toys in. They will collect at a few basketball games and Both of the up coming play off fb games.
    We are so generous in the tailgate lot. Lets be generous here. I purchased toys from Fleet Farm last year. Walmart this year. It doesnt take much to make a kid's Christmas
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BOOO Boycott it! quit playing und in sports!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Dont forget the toy drive going on. The students will have bins to put the toys in. They will collect at a few basketball games and Both of the up coming play off fb games.
    We are so generous in the tailgate lot. Lets be generous here. I purchased toys from Fleet Farm last year. Walmart this year. It doesnt take much to make a kid's Christmas
    They accept cash also, for those of us too lazy to shop.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Thanks for adding that!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    With those things said, NDSU toys are a really cool way you can support the NDSU Bookstore, NDSU Athletics and help a child become an NDSU fan. Thinking I might go get one of those NDSU Lego End Zone sets.

There +1. See if we can get the crowd going a little bit Wednesday night. Good prep for Saturday!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    With those things said, NDSU toys are a really cool way you can support the NDSU Bookstore, NDSU Athletics and help a child become an NDSU fan. Thinking I might go get one of those NDSU Lego End Zone sets.

There +1. See if we can get the crowd going a little bit Wednesday night. Good prep for Saturday!
    Lets have at least three good shot outs from you! Maybe other sections will follow (I'm looking at you sec 111)

Lets have at least three good shot outs from you! Maybe other sections will follow (I'm looking at you sec 111)
    Sect 111 will bring it on Wednesday night. Since the seating is so crappy in the SHAQ, this is a good game to stand and yell the entire time.
    PS careful with the hot sauce at the taco in a bag stand.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Sect 111 will bring it on Wednesday night. Since the seating is so crappy in the SHAQ, this is a good game to stand and yell the entire time.
    PS careful with the hot sauce at the taco in a bag stand.
    As long as I don't buy pretzels and the pop that doesnt fit the holders-Im good.