Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/7 und

Default Re: 12/7 und

Look how good UND offense was and that's because they moved the ball very well and put the defense out of position many times.
    Paul Miller can't defend worth shit, if things aren't going well his attitude and play shows it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Look how good UND offense was and that's because they moved the ball very well and put the defense out of position many times.
    Paul Miller can't defend worth shit, if things aren't going well his attitude and play shows it.

So much this ++++++

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    So much this ++++++
    Said this after Xavier game but got ripped and laughed at and said I don't know what I'm talking about. Not saying you did but others did.

"We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Fuck Crandall too. Tried to mock fans after game running around waving arms. Then when it quieted he yelled 'this is OUR city' before piggybacking off the court on another player
    LOL ...that is funny. Sorry I missed that.

I can say SU is a team that does not seem to have much fire or is it confidence...probably both!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It's jr high shit.the worst
    I take offense to that remark. As a middle school coach I would never run that crap. I am pick and roll pass and cut all the way.

My recruiting skills may suck...but I know I could run a better offensive scheme than that.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Lets calm down. Yeah, we couldnt make a shot and played bad. Lack of effort other then Dex. Still a lot of season left. Lets remember, the year we went to the tourny and beat Oklahoma, we lost to und by 16. Plenty of time to turn things around. Some of the comments here are embarrassing. I get it you are pissed we lost to und, so am I. But support you damn team!! Do the Cameron crazies pack it in after a big loss to unc? Hell no. We still have a lot of talent on this team that can do a lot. So complain about the loss, but when I hear things like they arent going to compete fot the summit title, flad i didnt get season tickets, and continual throwing the team and coaches under the bus, if pisses me off. Let go Bison!!!!!!!
    That UND game a few years ago was just that, a game. This is turning into a trend and not a positive one at all. Players are regressing, the offense is a mess and I haven't seen much of anything in adjusting what we are doing.

People comparing this to Saul's offense....That offense was ugly at times but it valued taking care of the basketball and at its best was extremely efficient, not seeing much of that at all now.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Thoughts....

- UND was a much better team. Much, much better. NDSU had Dexter Werner. And that's it. If it wasn't for Dexter Werner, we might have lost by 40.
    - NDSU's offense flat out sucks. They run the weave, and then they run 5 guys out playing 1 on 1 Hero ball. It's just garbage. I am really questioning Richman's ability to coach offense.
    - Paul Miller and AJ Jacobson are not any better this year than they were as freshman. This year they have had great moments. Then they have games like against UND where they were an actual hindrance to NDSU. When has NDSU ever had really good players who at times were actually a hindrance to the team? It's really sad to see how their career's have just stagnanted up to this point.

There's 2 glaring issues I think this team has and I don't think it's good;

1 - the offensive system in place is absolute garbage. I see posts here saying how NDSU couldn't hit shots. 1 of 20 from 3 point range. You know why? Because every single 3 they took throughout that game they had a UND defender in their face. And it wasn't because UND is great on defense. It's because NDSU's offense is the probably one of the easiest teams in D1 to play defense against. They don't move the ball. They don't move the players. The ball sticks. They make a pass, and the guy looks for a 1 on 1 opportunity. You've seen it for 3 years. At times it looks great because the players are "in the zone". Great. Other times you get our starting PG with 2 f'n assits and 5 TO's. Garbage f'n offense.

2 -

2014-2015 - #213
    2015-2016 - #203
    2016-2017 - #255

This is where NDSU ranks, in all of D1 college basketball, in assist to turnover ratio. Like 330 teams or something. That is f'n terrible. That's putting 5 guys out on the court and asking them to play 20 year old Y basketball where everyone just plays 1on1. Just brutal. If this is the offense that Dave Richman is putting in place, in ain't going to get any better than this.

I'm not even going to begin to touch the sense of entitlement I get from some of these players who seem to think their shit don't stick and they don't have to wear that NDSU jersey with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Glad I saved $2,000 by not buying season tickets...
    I hear ya, crap home schedule, hardly no noncon home games, and a crappy product! I guess I can see why the crappy schedule now. Gotta pick up some wins somehow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    That team had a leader. Who is our leader right now? Dex is the only one I see trying.
    Yes I agree. Outside of Dex, this team has no leader or really no stars. Name our best player outside of Dex. We don't have one. Who's is our Taylor Braun, LA, Ben Woodside, etc? It boils down to recruiting. Development? Some of these guys peaked earlier in their career

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Who would have thought that NDSU's best player was some guy that a goo majority of fanbase said would never ever contribute as a D1 player (myself included). Props to DExter WErner to in working his ass off to be where he is today. It's just too bad he doesn't have anyone that shows up with him on a nightly basis.