Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you most excited to see against SDSU this time around?

Default Re: What are you most excited to see against SDSU this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    1. Lineup Bruce and Chase in the backfield.
    2. Motion them to opposite slots.
    3. Wheel route TDs.
    4. Profit.
    I'd like to think that will be an option. I'm very interested because in the post game press conference I heard them say that it was being covered until they came upon a new opponent in USD who wasn't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd like to think that will be an option. I'm very interested because in the post game press conference I heard them say that it was being covered until they came upon a new opponent in USD who wasn't.
    I'll take my chances with Chase and Bruce lined up one-on-one with a SDSU linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    That bad back was a surprise when I heard it. Did I miss something or was Coach being tricky? You dont have too tell everything, nothing wrong with a few secrets. Right, Stig?
    Surprise to me too. But it seems plausible based on my impression of the past eight or so games passing efficiency. OTOH, does CK play poker?

3. Wheel route TDs.
    4. Profit.
    I like your thinking but it's the run/pass option that makes the play work. You'd have to put one of them in motion in order for it to work, which takes away from splitting them up. I think an interesting wrinkle would be to line up in the delta formation, then split one out to each side and run the run/pass option off of that.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Really...I'm excited to see the score at about 2:00.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

3. Wheel route TDs.
    4. Profit.
    then same formation with an Easton pump fake and draw up the gut for SIX!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd really like to see us concentrate on getting first downs. I have never gotten the impression that we really REALLY want to get first downs on a consistent basis. We're happy with a 3 and out as long as our defense is holding and we're up a score or something.

I might be making that up but TOP is reflecting something along those lines.
    Ok, I don't want to spin this, so I will just use your words. You don't get the impression that we REALLY want to get first downs? OK. Sounds interesting. We are happy with 3 and outs. I am curious as to why you would feel this way, where you got this info, if you care to discuss, etc.

If you are upset with play calling...that could be one thing....not caring if we get first downs? I am not sure I follow. In my opinion, it makes you look like a whiney bitch. So feel free to attempt to better explain yourself. I cannot imagine what kind of a bitch you would be if we actually sucked.

Easton was 12/20 for 208 and 3 scores. no picks. had two dropped, one was for his 4th TD.
    Running the ball....Easton was 4 carries for 99 yards. Dunn was 9 for 93. Bruce 4 for 61. Frazier 11 for 41. we had 299 yards rushing. NDSU's offense isn't fancy. I am sure people would complain if it was. Bottom line, NDSU is winning and recruiting good kids to do so. I think sometimes people should look at how lucky we are as fans to be diehards of something so special instead of complaining.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Bruce Anderson

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce Anderson
    Fixed it for ya

I want to see a defense get some pressure on that damn quarterback of theirs...I hope he is very familiar with what the ceiling of the Fargo dome looks like by the end of the game.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.