Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What are you most excited to see against SDSU this time around?

Default Re: What are you most excited to see against SDSU this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Offense needs to control the ball, establish the a running game that cuts down SDSU's possessions. Also helps keep our defense as fresh as possible. Our offensive line is the key to this game in my opinion. The added running of designed runs for Stick have opened up the playbook a bit more. We need to control the line of scrimmage like we have the past 5 years against SDSU.
    You nailed it.
    O-Line must dominate with 4 healthy running backs then inject Stick to run as desired, let him decide.
    We had no fullbacks last game and were trying anything which helped the bunnies. This time around our offense stay on the field and lots of play actions will occur if we get our power run game going.
    Or if they stack the box then shot gun for Stick and he runs out of it with option to hit a TE or short route underneath.
    Or why not throw a bomb to Owski or Shepard who is coming back this week on a fly pattern deep?

I think this time on Defense we don't do 3 man rush, we rush 4 plus a linebacker everytime blitzing not giving their QB time to sit back and pick us apart.
    Nebraska back in 1995 (holy cow I'm old) played the Miami Hurricanes who were 4 wide out offense and the Huskers rushed 5 or 6 every time, and Kosar couldn't handle it!
    Our Dbacks need to pick this Christian QB off. MUST have pressure.

Special teams and 0 turnovers wins big games all the time.

We are playing very good right now, getting TJ Tucker back at LB will help but we must fly all over the field on Dfense and play to kick their little bunnies asses back to Brookings this time...

History shows our coaches and players always make adjustments from playing the same team twice and we have not lost in 20 years to one team twice in a season.

No Excuses - play to win, not to lose, Mother of God -"Pray for us" Stick lead the prayer big boy and getter done.
    Nodakbisman - Blizzardville Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    You nailed it.
    O-Line must dominate with 4 healthy running backs then inject Stick to run as desired, let him decide.
    We had no fullbacks last game and were trying anything which helped the bunnies. This time around our offense stay on the field and lots of play actions will occur if we get our power run game going.
    Or if they stack the box then shot gun for Stick and he runs out of it with option to hit a TE or short route underneath.
    Or why not throw a bomb to Owski or Shepard who is coming back this week on a fly pattern deep?

I think this time on Defense we don't do 3 man rush, we rush 4 plus a linebacker everytime blitzing not giving their QB time to sit back and pick us apart.
    Nebraska back in 1995 (holy cow I'm old) played the Miami Hurricanes who were 4 wide out offense and the Huskers rushed 5 or 6 every time, and Kosar couldn't handle it!
    Our Dbacks need to pick this Christian QB off. MUST have pressure.

Special teams and 0 turnovers wins big games all the time.

We are playing very good right now, getting TJ Tucker back at LB will help but we must fly all over the field on Dfense and play to kick their little bunnies asses back to Brookings this time...

History shows our coaches and players always make adjustments from playing the same team twice and we have not lost in 20 years to one team twice in a season.

No Excuses - play to win, not to lose, Mother of God -"Pray for us" Stick lead the prayer big boy and getter done.
    Nodakbisman - Blizzardville Bismarck
    Kosar in 1995?

Seriously though, using Stumpf and someone like Dom Davis to take turns to spy/blitz the QB will be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'm just excited to see another Bison home game.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'm just excited to see another Bison home game.
    Good grief we had one just last week.

I'm most excited to see more fans yelling in the stands not like the people next to us who didn't even seem to cheer or celebrate any plays.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I'm most excited to see more fans yelling in the stands not like the people next to us who didn't even seem to cheer or celebrate any plays.
    Yeah, should be a lively crowd. I was hoping for the 6pm game with a crazy tailgate but NO!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Yeah, should be a lively crowd. I was hoping for the 6pm game with a crazy tailgate but NO!

Wait til next Friday nights game. Plus after that win we can book any remaining hotels and flights to Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Wait til next Friday nights game. Plus after that win we can book any remaining hotels and flights to Frisco.
    I hope you are right!