Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Rd #3 Ndsu - SDSu 11:AM Sat.

Default Re: Rd #3 Ndsu - SDSu 11:AM Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce be nibble Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce be quick Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce is going to run over that jackrabbit prick.
    I'd like to see you fit that onto a sign!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Do you think this is real? serious question

I was thinking it was a fan yanking chains.?.?
    not sure but JackMD is pretty credible. I hope not because i dont want to hear excuses if we win.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

No hype video from NDSU?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    not sure but JackMD is pretty credible. I hope not because i dont want to hear excuses if we win.
    If it is not true and if we win you will hear excuses anyway.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I am all for messing around, but if its a lie, that is just wrong. Maybe they are all pming each other and lol! I hope they are FStrength

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    No hype video from NDSU?
    Nevermind, found it
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am all for messing around, but if its a lie, that is just wrong. Maybe they are all pming each other and lol! I hope they are FStrength
    That would be the traits of a narcissist or self rightous dumbass. Like posting that would have any effect on a game. In there delusional minds we would prepare less

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post

I found a dead Jack Rabbit, looks to be some sort of a drug problem, thinking lead poisoning?
    I got one through dog poisoning on Sunday before the last game. I let sweet Volya carry the head around as a trophy in the yard all week for good luck. I've kept her away from them ever since. I hope your mojo is stronger...
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    As the days tick by I'm just starting to struggle with the thesis that this will be a close game. Intellectually I know all the reasons why this should be so and the evidence from the previous meeting would seem to bear this out. But I just have a feeling - no sound basis for it - that the lads are going to come out and punch them in the nose, hard, early and often. Please don't ask me to justify this.
    OK. I admit I was wrong about the "early". But I think I was right about the hard and often. Bunnies were chirpin' and they took advantage of a Bison team that was dealing with a devastating emotional setback. But they need to know their place, and that place is definitely NOT in the FCS Semifinals if the road goes through Fargo, ND.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    I hear it doesn't block his view for very long, and they move all of that hardware to the Bunny Trophy Case
    Oh nooooossss no new trophies to add

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk