Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: San Diego Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: San Diego Post Game Thoughts

I remain concerned about lack of surge with Oline and play calling.

Won't be a bit surprised with a loss next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, kind of a weird game... closer than the score indicated, but, then again, they were putting 10 men in the box on D so it was like every fifth play for NDSU was a huge gainer. They didn't let NDSU do what NDSU wanted to do on offense, but in doing so, they opened themselves up for big plays.

Also, that 2-minute drill was awesome.
    closer than score indicated.....add 3 to theirs and 10 more to ours and you get a better indication of what the score should be.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Thanks for stopping bye.

Lardsin must go!

Great win. Good game plan. I know statistically we dominated but I still think our 3rd down defense is too soft at times which keeps out defense on the field too much. Well need to mix it up a little vs the Bunnies

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I think the softness on defense is the difference in speed between Nick Deluca and Plank. Plank just can't cover ground as well as Deluca.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Hearing from a source that next week will be the early game Saturday (so 11am ESPN2)
    11 am game is Espn. Unless they changed it this year

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    11 am game is Espn. Unless they changed it this year
    Maybe its ESPN (I'm more talking time than station)

CAS take a deep breath before continuing the doom and gloom. Winning by three the rabbits didn't exactly roll today. I didn't want to play SDSU, but from the post game interviews the players wanted another shot and they got their wish. If they beat us again we certainly don't deserve to advance.

It wasn't a perfect win, but NDSU showed some flashes and at least didn't go into a shell with the lead. A 38 point win isn't that bad. USD had some very good skill players on offense that certainly could play in the Valley.

Last, why didn't Shepherd play?.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default San Diego Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    CAS take a deep breath before continuing the doom and gloom. Winning by three the rabbits didn't exactly roll today. I didn't want to play SDSU, but from the post game interviews the players wanted another shot and they got their wish. If they beat us again we certainly don't deserve to advance.

It wasn't a perfect win, but NDSU showed some flashes and at least didn't go into a shell with the lead. A 38 point win isn't that bad. USD had some very good skill players on offense that certainly could play in the Valley.

Last, why didn't Shepherd play?.
    Shepard has a hamstring injury.

Look at our 3rd down conversion on O against a team we should have dominated at LOS. Oline play is huge, and we aren't playing well in that scenario. And quit running the dumb ass lateral plays when down hill is way better option.

And up 21-7 into half and lay an egg on O out of the shoot is pathetic. D was on the field way to much in first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Hearing from a source that next week will be the early game Saturday (so 11am ESPN2)
    Fuuuuckkkkk noooooo