Thread: Place to watch the Game in the MPLS area on Sat.

Default Place to watch the Game in the MPLS area on Sat.

I will be attending a concert at the Myth in Maplewood so I have a hotel in the area. Does anyone know a place showing the game for sure that's not way downtown? Looking in the Maplewood, North St Paul area? Is there a link that has viewing parties for MPLS?

Thanks

Default Re: Place to watch the Game in the MPLS area on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by polarisxltsp View Post
    I will be attending a concert at the Myth in Maplewood so I have a hotel in the area. Does anyone know a place showing the game for sure that's not way downtown? Looking in the Maplewood, North St Paul area? Is there a link that has viewing parties for MPLS?

Thanks
    Check the site out for watch parties: http://ndsualumni.com/2016/playoffs-game1
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Check the site out for watch parties: http://ndsualumni.com/2016/playoffs-game1
    Joe Senser's up in Roseville should be good. I have not been to that one but I have attended Senser's in Bloomington many times. Always good there.

If you are downtown you can go to Huberts in the Target Center. they turn 90% of their TVs to the Bison game and pipe the sound through the whole bar. They do it for every game. I've gone there a few times to watch games and there is always at least 25-30 Bison fans there even on slow days.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Joe Senser's up in Roseville should be good. I have not been to that one but I have attended Senser's in Bloomington many times. Always good there.

I watched several games at the one in Roseville. Great NDSU crowd there.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Thank you very much for the information. Looks like I will be hitting up Joe Sensers.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If you are downtown you can go to Huberts in the Target Center. they turn 90% of their TVs to the Bison game and pipe the sound through the whole bar. They do it for every game. I've gone there a few times to watch games and there is always at least 25-30 Bison fans there even on slow days.
    and much to the bewilderment of the TWolves fans showing up for a pre-game burger and brew only to find no available seats.

Quote Originally Posted by polarisxltsp View Post
    Thank you very much for the information. Looks like I will be hitting up Joe Sensers.
    Correct, the Roseville Senser's is your closest option if you are going to be out by Myth. Malones has started showing the games this season and gets a good crowd but they dont play any sound. Huberts during the playoffs gets a desce crowd and have play the sound at times, I have gone to Bloomington Senser's quite often for regular season games and they always have a good turn out and int their party room have only the Bison games on the TVs and will paly the sound. Side note, I cant stand Senser's food, but their vodka is good, and some servers will bring you green shots on each score if you ask
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Correct, the Roseville Senser's is your closest option if you are going to be out by Myth. Malones has started showing the games this season and gets a good crowd but they dont play any sound. Huberts during the playoffs gets a desce crowd and have play the sound at times, I have gone to Bloomington Senser's quite often for regular season games and they always have a good turn out and int their party room have only the Bison games on the TVs and will paly the sound. Side note, I cant stand Senser's food, but their vodka is good, and some servers will bring you green shots on each score if you ask
    If you have not done so give their Rajin Cajun flatbread a try - and don't forget the bloody.

Side note: Joe Senser is recovering from a major stroke suffered last summer. He is re-learning how to walk and talk. Tough duty.