Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU vs Northwestern

Default Re: NDSU vs Northwestern

I still don't know who "won" the dual vs Indiana, but it doesn't really matter to me. Sounds like the guys wrestled well and the team is progressing.

Also, even if NDSU is still the "winner" (which I selfishly still want to happen), I'd look at it much the same way I do for the OK State vs Central Michigan football game this year. Central Michigan was the official "winner" but by ALL accounts, a refereeing error allowed an extra play and CMU to score for the "win". Never should have happened, just like NDSU never should have been announced as the winner.

Also, I saw a few ask about Bryce Brill for Northwestern, and unfortunately it sounds like he's done for his career because of injuries. Tough break for a really talented kid http://news.theopenmat.com/college-w...g-career/60494

Default Re: NDSU vs Northwestern

After the dual with Northwestern I asked one of the coaches about Bryce. They told me then that injuries were going to most likely cut his career short. I didn't post anything since it wasn't 100% at that time. I was told that he's going to assist the team by helping coach with the school.