Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: FCS Playoffs Round 2

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Remember the c-word is a no no.
    Apparently so is the score when they cho.........I mean lose.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by bison93 View Post
    Agree that EWU will be a tough out but if YSU can make it the through the next round, they are a cold weather team and can match up with EWU on the tampon carpet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Good name for it.......

Ask one time if they're still cocky

Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Nobody knows your team like your conference mates, as my boys found out last evening, The Citadel has played 3 playoff games the last two seasons all against teams from The Palmetto State. Explain to me how this is a NATIONAL tournament again? Congrats to Wofford they are tough as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Nation View Post
    Nobody knows your team like your conference mates, as my boys found out last evening, The Citadel has played 3 playoff games the last two seasons all against teams from The Palmetto State. Explain to me how this is a NATIONAL tournament again? Congrats to Wofford they are tough as all hell.
    You're preaching to the choir. Everyone in the MVFC feels the same way.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Hubby and I watched Youngstown at JSU yesterday. My observations from the game:

Someone had the greatest sign! It was a picture of Bo screaming (we all know that face). The picture was repeated 4 times, under the heading something like "Faces of Bo Pelini". Under the pictures were the words HAPPY SAD ANGRY CONSTIPATED. The ESPN3 announcers loved it - early in the first quarter, when Bo was shouting about something, the announcer said "Oh, Bo is mad... or maybe he's happy?"

Remember last year how the JSU fans complained that they thought the announcer was from NDSU? In fact, the announcer there tries to bring things from both teams, but JSU doesn't have anything. I swear, based on what I heard on the TV broadcast, their announcer sounded like Ben Stein.

Along the same lines, after the natty JSU fans were wondering how they could start something like "that's another Bison 1st Down" chant at their home games. They came up with this: when the announcer quietly intones that the Gamecocks have achieved a first down, the crowd shouted "Fear the Beak!"

As for the game - Jody Webb had a hell of a game. We could see Youngstown in Texas.

JSU had a player ejected for targeting - and it was his second personal foul of the game. The word "undisciplined" kept coming to mind.