Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Default Re: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Beating ourselves because we can't shoot. Wtf I thought these guys get a scholarship to play basketball. Xavier not changing our shots we just look like shit. Hey coach the weave sucks!

Not the start we needed. Not much for bench scoring, we miss the spark that dex and carlin gave us last season.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

at least they would be xavier in football!

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I know it's early. But we looked horrible against Missouri State. We already look horrible against Xavier. Our victories against D-III teams weren't that impressive. Our offensive scheme is a one-trick pony. Does Dave Richman have what it takes to move us to the next level? We seem to have regressed since last year.
    Both Missouri St and Xavier are on an entirely different level athletically. This group of players just doesn't seem to be able to control tempo and get looks against those type of teams. Thank God Summit doesn't have that level of athletes but that doesn't bode well for the NCAA Tournament if NDSU even makes that.

That was nice Deng!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Deng!!! That was nice!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

ok that dunk was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can people calm down a little and not base how good we are based on how we play against the freaking 7th ranked team in the country!!! Good grief!!
    I don't think Missouri State was ranked. If by God's grace we make it to the NCAA tourney again, I think we'll have to play ranked teams. I'm not uncalm. I'm just not impressed with what I'm seeing given all the smoke that has been blown up my skirt about all of our talent and how great this year will be.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

I haven't seen anyone blowing smoke about how great this team will be.

Well...a lot of the smoke came last year as people talked about how great this year would be with AJ and Paul a little older, other guys more mature, etc. But the talent doesn't matter if the coaching doesn't put them in place to succeed. I've come and go from the tv screen, so I may have missed it. But how many times has AJ taken a shot today? Why is this not emphasized in the offense?
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.