Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Default 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Big game tomorrow night. This is the highest ranked team NDSU has faced. Previous high was when Woody and the boys beat #8 Marquette in 2006. Going to be tough. Let's get the upset!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Wasnt Indiana 1 or 2 in 2012?

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jeremy Jorgenson mentioned Florida a couple years back as well on the radio today. He thought they may have been #1 at the time but I don't remember them being that high?

In any case, a huge test tomorrow. Will be very interested to see how we compete as last night wasn't very encouraging. Hope they can rise to the occasion and play aggressively!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Jeremy Jorgenson mentioned Florida a couple years back as well on the radio today. He thought they may have been #1 at the time but I don't remember them being that high?

In any case, a huge test tomorrow. Will be very interested to see how we compete as last night wasn't very encouraging. Hope they can rise to the occasion and play aggressively!
    They won it year before, but that was after they lost Noah, Horford and all of them

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Wasnt Indiana 1 or 2 in 2012?
    You are correct. Indiana was #1 in 2012. Maybe I should have said...This will be the highest ranked team NDSU will BEAT!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Going to be a major test. Xavier just got done thumping a talented Northern Iowa team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You are correct. Indiana was #1 in 2012. Maybe I should have said...This will be the highest ranked team NDSU will BEAT!!
    Agreed. Xavier hasn't seen anyone with Paul miller's skill set at all

Spread opened at -17. Xavier is very athletic and has tremendous length. Unfortunately, we will probably have trouble scoring again.

Tonights game is why losing to navy & Missouri state is gonna hurt NDSU .... because NDSU should be 6-0 going into this game with some confidence, instead its 4-2 (2-2 actually I'm NOT counting D3, naia wins)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They won it year before, but that was after they lost Noah, Horford and all of them
    I thought Florida was #5 at the time we played them, but could be totally wrong
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant