Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Default Re: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Samuelson had more points than AJ

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Not a great game, but nice to catch the Bison on a national broadcast.
    Not the kind of publicity we need.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Starters 21 points
    Bench 34 points

533 In a row

Bison need to start knocking down shots on the road. Xavier shots the lights out but damn we cant go 13% from # and 38% from the free throw line. We had some decent looks but just cant make them. Bison BB is better than this. I didn't expect to win this game but to lose by 30 is disgusting. No reason to lose to any team by more than 20. We could have done that if someone other than Geu would have stepped up and made some shots and take out the stupid turnovers. That being said this team has potential but need key players to start doing their f'n jobs. Seem like only 1 or 2 players step up any given night. Get this whole team to step up and play smart and too their potential and this Bison squad can be dangerous at the mid major level and even give a couple power teams some scare. Unfortunately we have no other way to show this off unless we make the big dance.

Deng and Tyson played well. Thought Spencer played hard as well. Rough game obviously and areas need to be cleaned up for conference play.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    No, pretty sure they werent ranked
    Yeah they weren't ranked at all

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Coach needs to find a way to get Deng into this rotation with heavy minutes. If that means Miller or AJ is playing less then so be it.
    Bingo!!!! Imo Paul Miller is a head case and you can see it in his body language stuff hasn't changed for him from end of last year. Starters need to be Khy, Dupree, AJ (needs to play the 3 not the 4) Deng, and Werner.

So much frustration from this game, lack of movement early in the game on offense. Defensive side was worse early, lazy defense, close outs were awful too many people leaving the floor on pump fakes. There was absolutely no passion and discipline. If you think the mistakes were caused from Xavier your not even close. This team has a long ways to go.

Deng Geu and Ward gave a huge spark off the bench and they're freshmen, yes they will struggle at times but Deng is the best player on this team.

"We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Might be time for coach to throw a shot across AJ's bow and start Deng for a game. AJ looks to comfortable being mediocre.
    Wrong...AJ needs to play the 3 and not 4. Aj also looked better when Miller aka head case was on the bench tired of his games.

"We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Might be time for coach to throw a shot across AJ's bow and start Deng for a game. AJ looks to comfortable being mediocre.

He should start him because hes a better player and he has the ability to take over a game. Not playing him hinders his growth

AJ had 3 fouls, zero points, and actually negative 1 because his lane violation during a free throw took a point off the board. He literally took up space.

I would make him a situational shooter in the mold of Mike Felt.

Deng has already shown up for more bjg games. AJ has never shown up for thr and I doubt he will suddenly figure it out. I think he peaked a few years ago.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Wrong...AJ needs to play the 3 and not 4. Aj also looked better when Miller aka head case was on the bench tired of his games.

Wrong...AJ needs to be on the bench...period! He has no heart or aggressiveness on either end of the floor. At least Miller plays defense. AJ is totally lost now and does not have a frickin clue on either end of the floor! Have Geu take his minutes and put AJ in as a situational 3 pt shooter as that is all it seams he is capable of right now.