Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Giving Day

Default Re: NDSU Giving Day

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Just give money to the NDSU development foundation and you will get e-mails and occasional phone calls (maybe twice per year) about different ways to give to NDSU. I give them a little money every year which is less than I pay to be a Team Maker.
    This is the Foundation running this. Today is a little different with numerous different matching opportunities, etc. This is the day to give if you can! Check out the site! Despite the technology coming from an outside vendor, you have my assurances that 100% of the money today goes to the NDSU Foundation. That vendor actually has an expiring contract and will not be getting any further payment from the foundation.

https://www.ndsugivingday.com/giving...m_medium=email

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I will be giving to the College of Business which is participating in a challenge. So all of you business grads, challenge accepted?

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I will be giving to the College of Business which is participating in a challenge. So all of you business grads, challenge accepted?
    Great work! Come on folks, join in!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Great work! Come on folks, join in!

I just gave! Thanks for starting a thread on this to publicize this

I gave to Band, not sure if it is GSMB or what, but the category was Band.

only $175k?

cmon BisoNation !

Cards of Humanity raised $100K for a hole in the ground! http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-in-the-ground
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I just checked the NDSU Giving page, and the University as a whole is now over $200K! Great work to all who have given.

https://www.ndsugivingday.com/giving-day/131…

One thing I would remind all is how lucky we all are. However, I remember when I was poor college student like everyone else, and it is hard to me to explain how much I appreciated the scholarships I was able to get from generous donors to the NDSU Foundation. And we all know there are students, right now, that would appreciate that same support. What a Christmas present that could be!
    So, be sure to give this link to all your friends and explain why they should give. Put it on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, etc and really keep reminding folks through the day.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas,

Mike

#Give2NDSU

PS 100% of this money goes to the Foundation; not a single new penny to the vender supporting this effort. Please give with confidence your money will have the desired impact.

Bump, bump, bump.....

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Over $250,000 now. Still have 7 hours left to donate, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    His desire to spend the money had ZERO to do with helping NDSU is why that option would never have been considered (unless the donation came with football tickets).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct. Plus the purpose of the post was to be a dick. Plain and simple.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well, over $300K raised. I have no idea if that meets expectations, but sure sounds good to me for one day.