Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Giving Day

Default NDSU Giving Day

Hello all,

As I look back on my life (yes, I am starting to feel old!), I feel very lucky to have received a first class education at North Dakota State University. This has allowed me to have a fantastic professional career and provide a good life for my family. To this day, attending NDSU is one of the best decisions I ever made. I not only learned a lot about my professional field, but I learned a lot about life and made some of my best friends in the world. (Yes, I do like TAB )

If you feel the same way as me, please consider giving back to NDSU financially, if you can. (Yes, I know many of you on this board do much more than me!) The link below will work.

https://www.ndsugivingday.com/giving...m_medium=plain

If you are not in a position to give any money, please pass this along to others with NDSU connections so they can contribute!

Go Bison!

Default Re: NDSU Giving Day

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hello all,

As I look back on my life (yes, I am starting to feel old!), I feel very lucky to have received a first class education at North Dakota State University. This has allowed me to have a fantastic professional career and provide a good life for my family. To this day, attending NDSU is one of the best decisions I ever made. I not only learned a lot about my professional field, but I learned a lot about life and made some of my best friends in the world. (Yes, I do like TAB )

If you feel the same way as me, please consider giving back to NDSU financially, if you can. (Yes, I know many of you on this board do much more than me!) The link below will work.

https://www.ndsugivingday.com/giving...m_medium=plain

If you are not in a position to give any money, please pass this along to others with NDSU connections so they can contribute!

Go Bison!
    You are a pharmacist correct? I've heard only good things about that program.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You are a pharmacist correct? I've heard only good things about that program.
    Correct. I've had a great career and am very thankful for the start I got at NDSU. With that said, giving day is a Foundation initiative for the entire University. So, folks from any major, etc can use the link above to give!

Correct. I've had a great career and am very thankful for the start I got at NDSU. With that said, giving day is a Foundation initiative for the entire University. So, folks from any major, etc can use the link above to give!

The NDSU pharmacy program is second to none,. From time to time, I ask a pharmacist if they are an NDSU grad. More often than not, around here, they say "yes" and always with a smile on their face.

Last year, I established a scholarship endowment through Foundation, and I have never regretted it. It is just so cool to know that long after I am gone, students will benefit from it.

Thanks for the reminder about Giving Day. Giving to NDSU, both now and after I kick the bucket, is a top priority for me.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How did you hear about this program? First I heard of it was via your post.

Know a guy wanted to spend some money with Team makers this year. Too late in the year for football. He took his money and booked a suite at college world series next June in Omaha with his company's marketing budget....

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

Know a guy wanted to spend some money with Team makers this year. Too late in the year for football. He took his money and booked a suite at college world series next June in Omaha with his company's marketing budget....

I saw an email or Facebook post on it, don't recall where now exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

Ive received 4 emails in this regard for the last month.

He could also give to the Bison Excellence fund which is 100% tax deductible where TM dues are 80%.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ive received 4 emails in this regard for the last month.

He could also give to the Bison Excellence fund which is 100% tax deductible where TM dues are 80%.
    His desire to spend the money had ZERO to do with helping NDSU is why that option would never have been considered (unless the donation came with football tickets).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Today is NDSU Giving Day! During this Holiday Season, we often sit and reflect on the good things in lie and give thanks for all the blessings we have received. For myself, I know I would not have the great life I’ve been able to achieve without the start I got at NDSU and I am sure many of you feel the same. Remember, gifts can be as small or as big as you want. Consider giving today if you have a moment. No gift is too small and no gift if too big.

https://www.ndsugivingday.com/giving...m_medium=email

Mike

Just give money to the NDSU development foundation and you will get e-mails and occasional phone calls (maybe twice per year) about different ways to give to NDSU. I give them a little money every year which is less than I pay to be a Team Maker.
    It's OK to not be OK.