Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/27 @ Missouri State 3pm

Default Re: 11/27 @ Missouri State 3pm

In the 2nd half, the Missouri State TV guys kept talking about how Khy was keeping NDSU in the game. But, there was a 2-3 minute stretch, probably around 8:00 minutes down to 5:00 minutes left, where I think he had 2 turnovers, an airball, and some ugly forced layups. I was begging for Richman to get him out just to get Khy calmed down. Richman did, and in comes Samuelson -- tough spot for a true freshman to come in, but he accounted for himself well. Didn't make any mistakes.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Played poorly and dug to big of a hole. AJ needs to stay out of foul trouble early. Seems to be an issue for him and tends to take him out of a game. Khy shot the ball better, that was nice to see. Way to many careless turnovers though, need to be much better in that department.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    In the 2nd half, the Missouri State TV guys kept talking about how Khy was keeping NDSU in the game. But, there was a 2-3 minute stretch, probably around 8:00 minutes down to 5:00 minutes left, where I think he had 2 turnovers, an airball, and some ugly forced layups. I was begging for Richman to get him out just to get Khy calmed down. Richman did, and in comes Samuelson -- tough spot for a true freshman to come in, but he accounted for himself well. Didn't make any mistakes.
    Samuelson is going to be a special player, he needs to be given more minutes!