Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: San Diego Week Discussion Thread

Default Re: San Diego Week Discussion Thread

Average attendance for SD games was 2,864. I hope the Dome is rocking.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Which means you lost to the team that lost to those teams, so there's that I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which has nothing to do with what I said. Had you turds not lost to ISUr and fricking CP you could have been a top 2 seed and probably playing SD. No one to blame but yourselves. Now go eat some lettuce or carrots and jack off.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Average attendance for SD games was 2,864. I hope the Dome is rocking.
    This is the type of game that fans can shell shock the shit out of them. You have loud and then you have playoff loud.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Which has nothing to do with what I said. Had you turds not lost to ISUr and fricking CP you could have been a top 2 seed and probably playing SD. No one to blame but yourselves. Now go eat some lettuce or carrots and jack off.
    Rabbits have that whole coprophagy deal going on, so it's perfectly fine to tell them to eat shit.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Torero here. I played there with my last season being in 2002 but I still follow the program. I'm very familar with NDSU as well. I saw you guys beat KU 6-3 in 2009. It's been all uphill since then for you and all downhill for KU.

As for the non-scholarship deal- think Ivy League "non-scholarship" and not DIII non-scholarship.

The big difference here will be up front. USD's skill kids and back 7 on D can play in the Missouri Valley. The lines are where NDSU will have the decided advantage.

The fact that my team plays NDSU in the Dome is a treat in and of itself. I've been a huge fan of what you guys have done. It has taught people what I-AA (It will always be I-AA to me) Football is all about.

Let me know what you want to know about USD.

Thanks.
    Last edited by KCTorero; 11-28-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Double post.
    Last edited by KCTorero; 11-28-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by KCTorero View Post
    Torero here. I played there with my last season being in 2002 but I still follow the program. I'm very familar with NDSU as well. I was you guys beat KU 6-3 in 2009. It's been all uphill since then for you and all downhill for KU.

As for the non-scholarship deal- think Ivy League "non-scholarship" and not DIII non-scholarship.

The big difference here will be up front. USD's skill kids and back 7 on D can played in the Missouri Valley. The lines are where NDSU will have the decided advantage.

The fact that my team plays NDSU in the Dome is a treat in and of itself. I've been a huge fan of what you guys have done. It has taught people what I-AA (It will always be I-AA to me) Football is all about.

Let me know what you want to know about USD.

Thanks.
    Welcome. It is pretty clear to me from watching the game last night that SD is not a typical non-scholasrship team and has some real talent on both sides of the ball.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Just don't jerk and drive. http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...sion/20240607/

It's OK to not be OK.

The best part of being a Torero is that win or lose, they get to go home to San Diego!