Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/22 vs Waldorf @ 8pm

Default 11/22 vs Waldorf @ 8pm

NDSU takes on Waldorf tonight at 8pm. Should be a a blow out and one last time to really figure out the depth before we enter the grind of the non conference schedule. Would love to see the young guys really step up tonight and find some minutes for Samuelson and Wesenberg.

Go Bison!

Default Re: 11/22 vs Waldorf @ 8pm

Looking at their roster they do have a freshman listed at 7'3 who weighs 200 lbs who plays quite a bit

A Tuesday game vs a crappy team. I do like the 8 pm start time though. Makes it easier to go. WTF is Waldorf? Sounds like a Lord of The Rings character or the evil twin brother of Nilknarf

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Looking at their roster they do have a freshman listed at 7'3 who weighs 200 lbs who plays quite a bit
    He is what I want to see at the game tonight. Dude is extremely tall and gangly like Shawn Bradley. lol
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Sweep the leg. He will drop like a little girl.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Their head coach is a former player and grad of the place up north.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    A Tuesday game vs a crappy team. I do like the 8 pm start time though. Makes it easier to go. WTF is Waldorf? Sounds like a Lord of The Rings character or the evil twin brother of Nilknarf
    They play in the Northstar conference with Mayville St, U or Jamestown, Dick St and Presentation.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The 8 PM tipoff is the reason I am going on a weekday. Getting off of work and getting stuff done like going to the gym or household chores and still having time to make it in time is possible.
    The fella that watches the CFL

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't get to Fargo often, but I happened to walk by the motel a couple blocks north of West Acres today and saw a Waldorf bus with a big fastpitch softball painted on it. I thought to myself Waldorf sounds like a D3 school and they must be in town to play Concordia.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hotel chain?