Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierre Gee-Tucker Injury

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Pierre Gee-Tucker Injury

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yep, You sound just like her.
    I don't recall a girl from the jacksonville band posting here. Was she really intelligent and making great points or something?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    The reason I want NDSU at full strength is to minimize the possible excuses from you pussies. Though I'm not sure it would make a big difference, you guys are pros at manufacturing excuses for everything.
    I never assume anything with games, too many variables.
    You're on fire tonight.

It says it's true. The only way it can be true is if there is proof. Proof meaning it has happened.
    Okay, yes or no. Could one reasonably conclude that Wentz would have been a star at other FCS schools? Proof, by the way, can be defined as "evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

It says it's true. The only way it can be true is if there is proof. Proof meaning it has happened.
    The proof is NDSU has 5 natty's and going on 6. You do realize that quality back ups push the starters to be even better and when next man is up there often is no drop off in quality. Therefore the back ups are pretty damn good as they keep the competition going and help push players to develop to a high level. If the back ups are not very good there is a huge drop off in skill and better players don't become the best they can be.

Remind you guys of anyone here tonight?
    Hail the BISON!!!

I don't recall a girl from the jacksonville band posting here. Was she really intelligent and making great points or something?
    Oh, she was a real gem. Really jacked that her team finally made it so far. let her excitement get the best of her and started talking out her ass....sound familiar? You need to go back to the Jville thread ....give you some more material.

Saxy or SaxySoutherner or something like that.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Oh, she was a real gem. Really jacked that her team finally made it so far. let her excitement get the best of her and started talking out her ass....sound familiar? You need to go back to the Jville thread ....give you some more material.
    Pretty sure I'm legitimately in my own league on this site. All others don't last long. I've been posting circles around you guys for years now. You're talking to the GOAT, show a little respect.

Goat??

More like DICK...
    Damn, I'm Good!

So let me summarize...geaux_sioux is happy our players are injured and our backups suck.

Seems about right.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.