Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Forks Forum

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Grand Forks Forum

Yup. Many stories I would skip over. Love/hate the foolum.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Today's paper is further evidence of the und influence on the foolum. 3 und sports stories vs no Bison stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Today's paper is further evidence of the und influence on the foolum. 3 und sports stories vs no Bison stories.
    Yeah but they are still playing football, oops I forgot they have been done for awhile.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

been like that for years. search my posts. fargo needs to take back thier paper
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I dont really care. I get 20+ hours a week of Bison coverage on Bison 1660 so anything they print is old news and has already been talked about by the time they print it. For daily coverage visit http://www.valleynewslive.com/sports/bisonhuddle/

Besides... when you go to inforum now... they load your computer up with spyware that slows your computer. I tried to click the weather and it made me answer a survey question.

Answer a survey question to continue reading this content
    Question 1 of 3 or fewer:
    Do you agree or disagree: There are some TV shows that I am passionate about and look forward to watching every week.

Strongly Disagree

Somewhat Disagree

Neither Agree nor Disagree

Somewhat Agree

Strongly Agree

Prefer not to answer

I think WDAY/WDAY are trying to go on the cheaps by consolidating the 2 stations. It's inevitable because Direct TV quit carrying WDAZ. I would imagine other stations are going to follow which means they need to do something to up their viewers. So Grand Forks gets to see Bison coverage they don't care about and vice versa...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

While visiting the kids on Christmas I had the chance to read Sundays forum. I had read just about every article and letter to the editor on twitter. Some of them weeks ago. What is the point of getting the paper?
    Answer: none
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Yeah but they are still playing football, oops I forgot they have been done for awhile.
    I suspect that occurred right after ndsu Pissed in their cheerios

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    While visiting the kids on Christmas I had the chance to read Sundays forum. I had read just about every article and letter to the editor on twitter. Some of them weeks ago. What is the point of getting the paper?
    Answer: none
    Oh come on, you know damn well it makes a good fishwrap.

Also suitable for holiday gift packing material. A great firestarter. Plus you can do the Silly Putty stamp thing to keep the kids entertained.

Honestly, I do kinda miss having old newspapers around. But not paying for them.

I did use it in the bird cage when I had a bird. The silly putty thing was fun!
    nothing better than drinking coffee and reading a Sunday paper.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I did use it in the bird cage when I had a bird. The silly putty thing was fun!
    nothing better than drinking coffee and reading a Sunday paper.
    I still enjoy doing this...........when I am travelling.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."