Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Forks Forum

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Grand Forks Forum

I don't post often but the Forum has got me riled up. I have been reading the Forum for over 50 years. It was the Fargo Forum but they changed the name to the Forum a few years ago. Now the sports page is filled with und stories, often out numbering the Bison stories. The Forum employs a Fargo/NDSU hater as an opinion writer. When did this change happen and why? The Forum has morphed into the Grand Forks Forum. I like to read the local news but the UND slant is pushing me away from subscribing. OK, rant is done.

Default Re: Grand Forks Forum

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I don't post often but the Forum has got me riled up. I have been reading the Forum for over 50 years. It was the Fargo Forum but they changed the name to the Forum a few years ago. Now the sports page is filled with und stories, often out numbering the Bison stories. The Forum employs a Fargo/NDSU hater as an opinion writer. When did this change happen and why? The Forum has morphed into the Grand Forks Forum. I like to read the local news but the UND slant is pushing me away from subscribing. OK, rant is done.
    Just cancel it like a lot of others have.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Von Pinnon is the editor, not a writer... oh, you are talking about little Bobbie Port. Despite my error, I believe that I might have answered your question.

6 forum communications execs are und grads & fans. i have posted all thier names here numerous times, but im guessing Tony doesnt want thier names on his forum. do your research on WHO is running the forum.... NOT 1 NDSU GRAD OR FAN. ZERO ZİLCH. dont buy them, dont click on them, bury them
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I don't know. I kind of quit reading/listening to their stuff because it's old news after hearing about it on Bison1660. Bison 1660 provides well over 30 hours per week of coverage during the football and basketball season

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We get the weekend paper. Todays is still out in the box probably won't get it till tomorrow and just keep it to use while packing boxes for shipping at Christmas. Really close to just canceling it.

Kolpack whining like a baby this summer put me over the top after all the slanted antindsu coverage.

Any upset about UND fans made to look silly with photo illustrations yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Von Pinnon is the editor, not a writer... oh, you are talking about little Bobbie Port. Despite my error, I believe that I might have answered your question.
    One more correction, Von Pinnon is the publisher...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    One more correction, Von Pinnon is the publisher...
    Not according to the Forum. Bill Marcil Jr, Publisher, Von Pinnon, Editor.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Not according to the Forum. Bill Marcil Jr, Publisher, Von Pinnon, Editor.
    I think you are right..My bad.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.