Page 83 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

NDSU 7 of the last 8 fcs titles
    Alabama 7 of the last 40 fbs titles not even remotely the same

we can get number 8 this year... you have to go back to 1925 to find Alabama's 8th undisputed national title...

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Oh. I thought for sure I read someplace that it was 8 out of 8. My bad.
    ok so if we win the next 6 you will support moving up? cause that is about a 99 percent possibility..

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    NDSU 7 of the last 8 fcs titles
    Alabama 7 of the last 40 fbs titles not even remotely the same

we can get number 8 this year... you have to go back to 1925 to find Alabama's 8th undisputed national title...
    No shit? Who does Alabama think that are?! I really don’t blame them now for not asking the NFL to let them join.

ok so if we win the next 6 you will support moving up? cause that is about a 99 percent possibility..
    he won't answer you.. the goalposts are on his back.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

the fatigue is pretty evident on the forums- go look at the thread for the upcoming game... how much analysis of the game is there? pretty much none. 50 percent off pregame posts for our big rival Youngstown were how to work espn+ - I remember 6 years ago we would actually rip them on their own boards and one or two of their crazies would actually troll ours thinking they might actually win and have tons of talk about their players and strategy etc...

the fatigue is pretty evident on the forums- go look at the thread for the upcoming game... how much analysis of the game is there? pretty much none. 50 percent off pregame posts for our big rival Youngstown were how to work espn+ - I remember 6 years ago we would actually rip them on their own boards and one or two of their crazies would actually troll ours thinking they might actually win and have tons of talk about their players and strategy etc...
    Thanks Chapo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'll preface this by saying it won't happen. But would everybody be on board with a football only invite to the MWC? Travel costs would increase and there would need to be added scholarships for the football team as well as accompanying women's schollies. We'd miss out on mwc basketball money but do bowl appearances bring any money to the conference?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    How would travel cost for fb increase significantly? It's a charter flight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he won't answer you.. the goalposts are on his back.
    I will go on record as 100% supporting a move to the NFL if we win the next 6 titles.

But I doubt if the dumbshits will even ask.

take Coastal Carolina a school of 10k in a city of 25k and couldn't ever compete with NDSU at fcs level - they moved up and beat a power 5 team this year. has anyone seen that they regret the move or miss the FCS playoffs?

Appy State TOp 20 ranked
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?