Page 73 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bisonlaw. haha. both you and cas got your law degrees from the 158th ranked law school. talk about embarassments.

listen. we get it. for some of you this is the biggest thing in your lives. I believe NDSU can achieve even bigger goals in my lifetime and RIGHT NOW we have a Football PROGRAM that has a system that would be top 25 in the FBS RIGHT NOW (especially with 22 more full rides) and we are pissing this opportunity away because you wanna stay the big fish in the Hoople duck pond.

sorry , ripping on me would stop 99% of college fans thinking we are just like Mount Union & trophy chasing and ripping on me wont stop the Bison fatique & plateauing that is taking place.
    I went to the U of M for law school.

Go chase parked cars.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    I went to the U of M for law school.

Go chase parked cars.
    that's what all und law guys say.. lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Bison Fatigue

bisonlaw. haha. both you and cas got your law degrees from the 158th ranked law school. talk about embarassments.

listen. we get it. for some of you this is the biggest thing in your lives. I believe NDSU can achieve even bigger goals in my lifetime and RIGHT NOW we have a Football PROGRAM that has a system that would be top 25 in the FBS RIGHT NOW (especially with 22 more full rides) and we are pissing this opportunity away because you wanna stay the big fish in the Hoople duck pond.

sorry , ripping on me would stop 99% of college fans thinking we are just like Mount Union & trophy chasing and ripping on me wont stop the Bison fatique & plateauing that is taking place.
    And you “earned” whatever you have the old-fashioned way:

Trust baby/inheritance.

Don’t rip on us for actually living and experiencing life the real way—>working our asses off.

And don’t @ me re: DII days. You couldn’t even make a team when you were there.

#stilljocksniffing ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

huh? Engrish much? And why the dis on Hoople? Not many duck ponds around there. Great tatter country, but you have to go a bit west for the birds.

sorry uffda wont" not would.
    sorry Cas. i footballed all conf MN Class 4A > 1A
    not trust fund. I'm like Smith Barney. I make money the ol fashioned way I EARRRRRRRNN IT

https://youtu.be/yAMRXqQXemU <<<See the Ad

ripping on me, moving the goalposts and ignoring the fatique wont help any of us guys

sorry uffda wont" not would.
    sorry Cas. i footballed all conf MN Class 4A > 1A
    not trust fund. I'm like Smith Barney. I make money the ol fashioned way I EARRRRRRRNN IT

https://youtu.be/yAMRXqQXemU <<<See the Ad

ripping on me, moving the goalposts and ignoring the fatique wont help any of us guys
    And fake news again. You didn’t football @Ndsu, you missed the cut on baseball field.

Your works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

sorry , ripping on me wont stop the 99% of college fans thinking we are just like Mount Union & trophy chasing and ripping on me wont stop the Bison fatique & plateauing that is taking place.
    You just dont understand the financial reality do you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You just dont understand the financial reality do you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    plenty of money, MWC has College Football Playoff money, Big Dance Money and TV revenue.

I'm like Smith Barney.

They went belly up dude.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

They went belly up dude.
    in like 1985 they made money though!