Page 69 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If the trend continues there will be 3-4k empty seats for the quarterfinal game that's normally the 11am Saturday kickoff.
    yea once you're in playoffs, alot of these businesses that hold 8 or 12 or 20 tickets don't renew. dammit.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea once you're in playoffs, alot of these businesses that hold 8 or 12 or 20 tickets don't renew. dammit.
    That is not all bad. They hold some of the best seats in the building. Then it is up to NDSU ticket office to get those tickets sold to people that are always wanting tickets. They should buy them or go lay by your dish.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tired of NDSU football? Watch this:

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Yeah but, now I feel like I need a cigarette.

That should be labeled for division I era. Nothing from Div II era (except maybe the Montana game)? If all years think "the pitch" would have gotten a mention at least.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Love it! but it actually makes this thread valid. where can we go as a program? we are at the pinnacle! human nature is creepin in. I was at a bar with 40-50 NDSU fans at 5pm yesterday. 21-0 & over half left, went to do home stuff or carry on. and yes it's a good problem to have I guess, but we as a fanbase/ndsu admin need to work on solutions.

So sick of winning

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So sick of winning
    of course us hardcore NDSU fans arent sick of it. it's the bandwagon that we built up since 2007

Love it! but it actually makes this thread valid. where can we go as a program? we are at the pinnacle! human nature is creepin in. I was at a bar with 40-50 NDSU fans at 5pm yesterday. 21-0 & over half left, went to do home stuff or carry on. and yes it's a good problem to have I guess, but we as a fanbase/ndsu admin need to work on solutions.
    Yeah. That is kind of the point of this thread. Notice that none of the great moments were 30 point blow-outs against conference opponents, or against "cock"-y Southern teams in Frisco (although, that one is one of my favorites).

I won't ever get tired of winning or winning big, but its easier for some people to be interested in the underdog stories.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

of course us hardcore NDSU fans arent sick of it. it's the bandwagon that we built up since 2007
    I'd say 2013 was the peak of casual bison fandom. None of the teams accomplishments are any less impressive since then, but I get the feeling to casual fans it has all just been piling on since that year. This alone isn't reason enough to make any divisional moves, but it is a real effect and should be considered.