Page 65 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

wayyyyy too many extra NDSU tickets lying around on sites/craigslist. why didnt these idiots sell these earlier in week so fans could go!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wayyyyy too many extra NDSU tickets lying around on sites/craigslist. why didnt these idiots sell these earlier in week so fans could go!
    Probably because they would rather eat'em than sell them for face value.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    If you are in any way connected to the agricultural community of our state, and with all the crop left out there to harvest, then going or not going to the game is an hour by hour decision. With NDSU's ties to ag, I'm sure this is part of the issue.

Overall, I was impressed with The Jacks turnout to the game. I thought there would be about 1000 more Bison Fans than there were, but I understand this isnt frisco, and on average it isnt THAT competative of a game. I was 10% disappointed with our fan turnout at the game...

GAMEDAY however. I was there at 545AM and I could count the Bison fans on two hands and one foot. Shameful f*ckin turnout. That made me angry. I get it, tailgating comes first but sheesh. I was at gameday for 5+hrs and I STILL got to tailgate for 2.5Hrs. whatever. SDSU ate our lunch on national TV for 3HRs but who cares right? I need to get my panties out of a bunch, I know.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Overall, I was impressed with The Jacks turnout to the game. I thought there would be about 1000 more Bison Fans than there were, but I understand this isnt frisco, and on average it isnt THAT competative of a game. I was 10% disappointed with our fan turnout at the game...

GAMEDAY however. I was there at 545AM and I could count the Bison fans on two hands and one foot. Shameful f*ckin turnout. That made me angry. I get it, tailgating comes first but sheesh. I was at gameday for 5+hrs and I STILL got to tailgate for 2.5Hrs. whatever. SDSU ate our lunch on national TV for 3HRs but who cares right? I need to get my panties out of a bunch, I know.
    I didn't bother walking over there. I saved every scream I had in me for the game and glad I did.

Pick your battles I say. NDSU was never going to outdo SDSU's fan turnout on Gameday. SDSU got the marketing material out of it they needed and deserved to some extend. NDSU however also got theirs. Another picture of Corso with Thundar's head to add to the pile.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From what I had seen they couldn’t talk about SDSU unless NDSU was part of the story. Other than their famous NFL kicker there isn’t much for them to discuss unless it was the 2 huge regular season games that the jackrabbits had won, of which the most recent was 2 years ago!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I didn't bother walking over there. I saved every scream I had in me for the game and glad I did.

Pick your battles I say. NDSU was never going to outdo SDSU's fan turnout on Gameday. SDSU got the marketing material out of it they needed and deserved to some extend. NDSU however also got theirs. Another picture of Corso with Thundar's head to add to the pile.
    Good point. Actually, thats a great point. that did more than 3-4k bison fans would have had.
    I dont say this often, but you just changed my mind 100% lol good work, sir
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

When Corso started out, the way he started out, I started saying “but” out loud. It was so cool to have the highlight of the morning be an NDSU thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Good point. Actually, thats a great point. that did more than 3-4k bison fans would have had.
    I dont say this often, but you just changed my mind 100% lol good work, sir
    Wait a minute. Is this sort of concession even allowed in today’s body politic, much less on Bisonville??
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wait a minute. Is this sort of concession even allowed in today’s body politic, much less on Bisonville??
    TO my knowledge it is NOT allowed..... This might be the last time I post before they come for me. Goodbye cruel world. Let it be known that my last words will be "Fire Vigen, save season"
    3. It's time to go FBS