Page 45 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for the LIFE of me, don't know why we don't copy IOWA and do the...

N

D

S

U

with cheerleaders in all 4 corners of the stadium Holding a giant N D S and U
    that'd be pretty sweet. *ahem.. i know how to do this.. i started the "lets go bison" chant at 2006 Metrodome that took off since.
    The first part is correct. I dont know why we dont do it. Its a layup for fan engagement I'd say. Do it right before the third qtr maybe? before they come back out? idk, it probably doesnt matter WHEN it happens.

The second part? puuuuuuuLEEEZE lol, yes, I am sure you fricken created the lets go bison chant. Its simply incredible how no one had ever thought to do that in a hudred years beforer that game?!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

search bisonville deep threads for 2006 gophers game me boi!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Everyone giving El Chapo crap about this post claiming he started the Let's Go Bison chant has forgotten one of the great moments in bisonville history!!

I actually LOL'd when I read it and for at least a millisecond felt the smallest bit of respect for him as it was his way of admitting he's full of BS(most of the time).

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Everyone giving El Chapo crap about this post claiming he started the Let's Go Bison chant has forgotten one of the great moments in bisonville history!!

I actually LOL'd when I read it and for at least a millisecond felt the smallest bit of respect for him as it was his way of admitting he's full of BS(most of the time).
    Not gonna lie, this is shaping up to be a great bye week.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Have we reached the point that we are tired of Bison Football success?

5 Straight, probably 6 straight.

National Hype

Carson

Epsn

ETc.......

Has interest moved elsewhere?

With all of my heart FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I invented that!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    With all of my heart FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its called the Bison Plateau.... Craig Bohl said it at his Wyoming press conference as did Chris Klieman.

"there's nothing else left to accomplish at NDSU, we've been wildly successful & won 95% of the time" 115-8 = 94% to be exact.

so yea, there is bison fatigue, ive witnessed it the most last year and this year. bandwagon is having fans fall off, they might still be NDSU fans, but we do need something to ignite the fire again.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Speak for yourself. There are several hundred thousand Bison football fans around the world and believe me, they are NOT! sick of winning. Some of the most faithful don't attend games because their old, or live out of state or abroad. The rabid fans from the Ron Erhardt and Jim Wacker days.

The Bison don't need to do anything to spark a new fire, that is totally up to the individual. Maybe you should become a Miami Dolphin fan like me. Then.....see how much you appreciate the BIZZZZON!!!!!

its called the Bison Plateau.... Craig Bohl said it at his Wyoming press conference as did Chris Klieman.

"there's nothing else left to accomplish at NDSU, we've been wildly successful & won 95% of the time" 115-8 = 94% to be exact.

so yea, there is bison fatigue, ive witnessed it the most last year and this year. bandwagon is having fans fall off, they might still be NDSU fans, but we do need something to ignite the fire again.
    And yah your a great fan and obviously a stellar human being, but you can take your plateau and shove it up your ass.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

*sigh* since it's the bye week I'll bite, what do YOU think the solution is?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk