Page 4 of 302 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Frisco is just 5 hours from me and I've been to all 5. LOVE it. NOT bored. LOVE wearing Bison gear here in Oklahoma and people ALL THE TIME make nice comments to me about the Bison, The Streak, Wentz, etc. They are also fascinated by what life in North Dakota is like and I enjoy telling them. ALL because of The Bison and Frisco.

Frisco in January with 38 degrees and Brown grass isnt appealling at all. been there done that 5 times!!

what kable1 is doing here is showing you diehards that interest is waning... the buzz isnt as loud, the lights not as bright especially playing in vermillion, Macomb, terra haute every year.

you need to keep the bandwagon/ancillary fans buzzing in order to grow the product.. and currently theres a TON of people that tailgate then goto bwws, chubs, or back to thier house to party.

Tons of revenue being WASTED by ndsu in my opinion
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the Bison and the way they play and win. Love the big non-conference games, the conference rivalries, the playoffs and Frisco. Still...maybe it isn't fatigue, but it is harder to keep my fan intensity up for Western Illinois and SE Missouri. Not saying FBS wouldn't also have those moments too, but just that it's hard to sustain heightened interest for a long period of time, when not using little blue pills. Basic neurobiology and pharmacology.

Am I sick of it... Let me think... NO!

Playoffs are almost here. That's where the real fun starts!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It will never get old.... Ever.

This thread is preposterous!! I dont think fans ever get sick of winning!! Are Alabama fans having this discussion?!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    This thread is preposterous!! I dont think fans ever get sick of winning!! Are Alabama fans having this discussion?!
    Maybe when they start lobbying to move up to the NFL

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching Gameday today they are at Western Michigan who is 10-0 this year. They brought up how the highest ranked G5 school gets to play on a New Year's Day bowl game. That's their national championship essentially. Personally, that doesn't excite me any more than our current situation. Grass is always greener on the other side.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm sick of the Bison fans who bitch about bison fans bitching about stuff. Your the arrogant assholes who think your shit don't stink because you are righteous do good fans. Can't post crap because you might offend someone. It's the dam internet. Quoting a great fan forum mind here hope I get it right. The internet used to be a place where you could say stuff.

Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Watching Gameday today they are at Western Michigan who is 10-0 this year. They brought up how the highest ranked G5 school gets to play on a New Year's Day bowl game. That's their national championship essentially. Personally, that doesn't excite me any more than our current situation. Grass is always greener on the other side.
    4 epic playoff games, 3 on ESPN > a good bowl game once in a blue moon like Western Michigan