Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

I sent an email regarding concern over not being able to give tickets away last weekend. I also expressed my opinion that fan engagement and enthusiasm has dwindled in the last 1.5 years.
    I received a reply, stating contributing factors were opening of hunting season, strength of the opponent & perhaps this was an anomaly.
    Well, last time I checked, ND deer opener is Nov. 10th & that affects our attendance more than anything else.
    Imo it’s far from an anomaly.
    Where is that post about how women may have an edge here?!! Emotional intelligence and radar are missing!!!
    I have half a notion to copy that paragraph (we need a woman) & send that via email.
    I hope I don’t get excommunicated or something…
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 10-26-2023 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I sent an email regarding concern over not being able to give tickets away last weekend. I also expressed my opinion that fan engagement and enthusiasm has dwindled in the last 1.5 years.
    I received a reply, stating contributing factors were opening of hunting season, strength of the opponent & perhaps this was an anomaly.
    Well, last time I checked, ND deer opener is Nov. 10th & that affects our attendance more than anything else.
    It’s far from an anomaly.
    Where is that post about how women may have an edge here?!! Emotional intelligence and radar are missing!!!
    I have half a notion to copy that paragraph (we need a woman) & send that via email.
    Last weekend was the SD pheasant season opener.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Last weekend was the SD pheasant season opener.
    Correct - But that’s never pulled our attendance down to 14,000 before. I’ve received many tickets in the past because of North Dakota deer opener, but never a mention of South Dakota pheasants!

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Good Lord. I guarantee you, if we at least had some women in higher places such as assistant AD or Vice President of the University, it would be a kinder, gentler place who would listen to concerns and get right on it rather than ignoring questions or thinking everything is okay.
    Calm down. Everything is ok. DM me and I'll explain it to you.

I kid, I kid.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

3 H Weekend:

Harvest
    Hunting
    Halloween
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    3 H Weekend:
    Harvest
    Hunting
    Halloween
    Sure for the 28th this is true, and for November 11th we can add ND deer opener and Veterans Day!
    But attendance of 14,000 last weekend is a little on the low side.

Sure for the 28th this is true, and for November 11th we can add ND deer opener and Veterans Day!
    Hunting or no hunting fall is by far my most favorite time of the year. I bet I'm not alone. Since I am retired and I can enjoy the outdoors just about any day I choose I dragged my sorry butt up into the man cave to watch last saturday's game. But if I was still working there is just about zero chance I would been indoors last Saturday for more than a bathroom break, if that. I would have been following along on 1660. Maybe.
    Don't believe everything you think.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s far from an anomaly.
    HERE IS THE POST OF A FEW WEEKS AGO (i AM A FEMALE) "We need some damn women running the show. They have emotional intelligence and have excellent radar as to where everyone is at and have a good ability to see where problems are and see trends (declining enrollment and shrinking fan base). They also can pick up on dissatisfaction with concessions and just how pissed off everyone is. They would see empty seats at the Dome and start asking fans "what can we do to bring you back to the games? What are we doing wrong? We appreciate you and want to make it right." Emotional intelligence is severely, SEVERELY lacking in our AD as well as our Bison football coach and OC. Just ghastly. Women are people-pleasers and the Coach and AD do not seem to care very much about the fans."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Do I need to repost eh

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't care if it is deer opener, pheasant opener or squirrel opener or what. We have a problem with attendance, fatigue, coaching/game strategies and decisions, concessions and so forth, and the sooner the AD, President and Coaches understand that, the better we will be. We can make excuses until the cows come home but we have a PROBLEM. Deal with it. Admit it, and work on it. We are being gaslit here at NDSU. I am just a regular person and there are times when I think I could run this show better than the current staff and when I am really going crazy, I think I could coach the football team better! Don't hold back, Bisonfanette. You have done a huge amount for this university and put your heart and soul into everything, it is a cryin' shame that they are making excuses and burying their head in the sand about problems. Very disrespectful to fans who have carried this program through thick-and-thin for years. WOMEN RULE, MEN DROOL!