Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Exactly!!! Can I push the "like" button a zillion times?
    The only (important) thing on our agenda tomorrow is: WATCH BISON FOOTBALL!
    Couldn't be more excited for the playoffs & the Road to Frisco! If given the opportunity... would definitely attend #6.
    It NEVER gets old... just continues to be a GREAT time to be a BISON!
    I agree...Frisco never gets old. The playoffs never get old.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The only way that happens is if we jump. JJ on 1600 has said many times that several FBS teams wont even take his call.
    Yes, but that doesnt change that I wish we did

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes, but that doesnt change that I wish we did
    I hear you.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Have we reached the point that we are tired of Bison Football success?

5 Straight, probably 6 straight.

National Hype

Carson

Epsn

ETc.......

Has interest moved elsewhere?
    The waiting list for season tickets would seem to indicate NO, people are not tired of success.

I don't think we're there, but it's not an impossible concept. Some in our group have gone to Frisco every year so far, but are cutting back to every other year now and have started missing a home game or two here and there too. It has a lot more to do with having young families and little kids taking up more time then fatigue from winning though.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    The waiting list for season tickets would seem to indicate NO, people are not tired of success.
    This ^^^^^ And, I want NDSU to charge more for season tickets; yes.......... that would eliminate alot of dead weight. Anyone on this board getting ho-hum about Bison success or trips to Frisco; please, do not renew your season tickets.

If there is an injury with a player it's called "next man up"....so for us would it be "next fan up"?

No way am I getting tired of this success...it's different every year. Injuries, recruits, coaches possibly leaving, other teams trying to duplicate what we do, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    This ^^^^^ And, I want NDSU to charge more for season tickets; yes.......... that would eliminate alot of dead weight. Anyone on this board getting ho-hum about Bison success or trips to Frisco; please, do not renew your season tickets.
    Alright sounds good!

I thought everyone loved a winner? Seems some on this board are tired of winning. For those losing would make them feel better? I guess if you are having fatigue stay home. Watch some perennial losing team and tell me how long you stay interested. Go Bison!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I thought everyone loved a winner? Seems some on this board are tired of winning. For those losing would make them feel better? I guess if you are having fatigue stay home. Watch some perennial losing team and tell me how long you stay interested. Go Bison!!!!!
    What NDSU is doing is like playing Madden on rookie mode. theyre so much better than anyone at this division. if they slip up, its a last second loss on the final play.