Page 278 of 302 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The only tricky thing is with the escalating ticket prices I would guess ticket revenue is as good or better than it was 5 years ago. But that's a great example of where what's happening on paper doesn't really reflect reality.
    Like when they look at Christmas sales and say it was a record amount people spent on Christmas this year, so things must be good. Not factoring in current inflation making things higher priced. Things are not that good as it appears on paper.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Dom Izzo offers some solutions to Bison Fatigue.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...erience-better

Cliffs notes:
    1. Add free Wi-Fi in dome
    2. Upgrade dome concessions
    3. Replace blue seats with green/gold seats

I don't think these alone will bring back 7-8k fans, but it's a good start.
    Those won't do shit to move the needle on attendance. Here's my top three list to actually get shit done:

1. Move to FBS
    2. Renovate the FargoDome
    3. Sell Beer

Not one extra ticket is going to be sold if the seat colors are changed.

The alerus has Wi-Fi. How hard can it be to get it in the dome. Asking people to tweet photos in the dome is the ultimate troll.

I don’t care if they sell beer as long as I don’t have to put up with drunks like the ones behind me at und. I’m not into strangers shaking me by the shoulders. The family next to me finally left because it got so bad. These guys couldn’t even walk up the stairs and had a beer in each hand.

Some of the consessions were closed Saturday and they are boring. Fix the damn pretzels. (And dippin dot spoons)

The idea of flex pacts is excellent. They’ve been doing it with other sports

All those years of bragging about sell outs in August didn’t help with during season ticket sales
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I've mentioned the wifi so many times; I'm completely fascinated on how the dome authority could be so far behind on this. It is complete and utter incompetence.

The dome is an absolute relic, shitty concessions and no wifi is a joke. Outside of the jumbotron little has been done to boost the fan experience in a long time.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The dome is an absolute relic, shitty concessions and no wifi is a joke. Outside of the jumbotron little has been done to boost the fan experience in a long time.
    The big turd floating in a toilet last saturday left by a pervious user was a new fan experience for me. Not a good one.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The big turd floating in a toilet last saturday left by a pervious user was a new fan experience for me. Not a good one.

Wasn't me. I was never there.

But, how could you tell the user was pervious based only the remaining evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wasn't me. I was never there.

But, how could you tell the user was pervious based only the remaining evidence?
    Typo on my part. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Typo on my part. lol
    Well props to you for navigating the omitted purple.

Obviously though either way you spelled it you would be correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That was/is a massive upgrade and it's great to have for special videos and the like. I know this is a no brainer, no shit, comment but it sucks that 40% of it is taken up with advertising 80% of the time during a game.