Page 277 of 302 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

The unclaimed tickets have only been available since today. Crowd will be decent.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Twitter and FB are crazy with people begging people to get tickets! Maybe we should call Bubba and he can deliver tickets in a golf cart!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

it's $80 to go out to eat, that's 2 tickets. go buy the freakin tickets
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Dom Izzo offers some solutions to Bison Fatigue.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...erience-better

Cliffs notes:
    1. Add free Wi-Fi in dome
    2. Upgrade dome concessions
    3. Replace blue seats with green/gold seats

I don't think these alone will bring back 7-8k fans, but it's a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Dom Izzo offers some solutions to Bison Fatigue.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...erience-better

Cliffs notes:
    1. Add free Wi-Fi in dome
    2. Upgrade dome concessions
    3. Replace blue seats with green/gold seats

I don't think these alone will bring back 7-8k fans, but it's a good start.
    First two I'd agree with... third one would do nothing but make an empty seat blend in better.

Can't do it in the playoffs but they could also start doing promotions again for regular season tickets since we averaged 3k empty seats per game this year in the regular season even. Something like flex packs where you can get 6 ticket vouchers for the double letter endzone rows for $120 that you can redeem for any game outside of homecoming or SDSU/UND. Or have some family pack deal for those less marquee games like 4 tickets in the double letter endzone rows and $20 in concessions vouchers (or 4 free hot dogs/small sodas) for $100. Get new fans into the dome during the regular season and you'll have better attendance in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    First two I'd agree with... third one would do nothing but make an empty seat blend in better.

Can't do it in the playoffs but they could also start doing promotions again for regular season tickets. Something like flex packs where you can get 6 ticket vouchers for the double letter endzone rows for $120 that you can redeem for any game outside of homecoming or SDSU/UND. Or have some family pack deal for those less marquee games like 4 tickets in the double letter endzone rows and $20 in concessions vouchers (or 4 free hot dogs/small sodas) for $100. Get new fans into the dome during the regular season and you'll have better attendance in the playoffs.
    Step 0 is for them to come to the realization that reduced attendance is not just a pandemic artifact, if in fact they haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Step 0 is for them to come to the realization that reduced attendance is not just a pandemic artifact, if in fact they haven't already.
    Agreed... hopefully they don't have their heads that far in the sand because this is a trend that started well before this season (you could see it starting in the 2017 playoffs).

Worth noting, all of Dom's solutions were directed squarely at the FargoDome and not at NDSU. He knows who butters his bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agreed... hopefully they don't have their heads that far in the sand because this is a trend that started well before this season (you could see it starting in the 2017 playoffs).
    I don't generally subscribe to the Business > Government notion but it is hard for me to imagine an organization that faces quarterly earnings calls not having made some major adjustments to marketing by now.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I don't generally subscribe to the Business > Government notion but it is hard for me to imagine an organization that faces quarterly earnings calls not having made some major adjustments to marketing by now.
    The only tricky thing is with the escalating ticket prices I would guess ticket revenue is as good or better than it was 5 years ago. But that's a great example of where what's happening on paper doesn't really reflect reality.