Page 275 of 302 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Get it in while you can boys because this Bison Fatigue will be over in a couple weeks when we play JMU or Montana. I’m pretty pumped for that matchup more than at anytime this year. Gonna be a great game with either opponent.

That also doesn’t include the championship in Frisco. All opponents left would make for a great matchup in Frisco. I don’t know why a real fan isn’t pump for the last two weeks of the season!
    Agree, frisco is gonna be a blast this year!

Its just the early rounds of fcs that are a bit dull. Really think it would be better to make it the top 16 teams and start off with higher quality teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I think it's Tuesday sometime.
    Tuesday, 5:00pm
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Agree, frisco is gonna be a blast this year!

Its just the early rounds of fcs that are a bit dull. Really think it would be better to make it the top 16 teams and start off with higher quality teams.
    Yep 24 teams is ridiculous.'
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    This is ONLY showing the non season ticket seats available.
    After season ticket renewal deadline passes there will be 2000+ more
    sitting at 12,000 I'd say right now.

ps- does a season ticket holder get to buy his seats this week EVEN IF they passed on last weeks tickets? (same if you skip this weekend, you will still get a shot at semis?)
    Season ticket holders question to answer definitely. Yes they do I've done that in the past. Think I even called ticket office and asked the question one year I had my son's bball game during the QF wanted to be sure I'd still had option for SF to buy my tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    He's obviously thinking with his little head!
    To his credit, the venue he had his wedding at had the game on and they didn't walk down the aisle until 3 minutes after the game ended and everyone had time to grab another beer at the bar

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sounds like your god son has already set bad precedent with his future wife. He should have been able to say certain dates were off limits for a wedding. Now the wife (new boss) will rule his life. So sad.
    She actually came up and apologized to me about it. Like I said, they had the game playing at the venue and didn't start the ceremony until after the end of the game... And after everyone had a chance to get another beer.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    She actually came up and apologized to me about it. Like I said, they had the game playing at the venue and didn't start the ceremony until after the end of the game... And after everyone had a chance to get another beer.

You should still buy a new one bro. Just to be safe.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Just "fatigued" my way home to Montana. Took 7 and half hrs with shitty roads....usually takes just over 6. I'll continue to fatigue myself.
    👍 We are not quite to Montana…only a 6 hour drive for us. Northwest ND. We’ve probably passed you on the road. We never miss a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Get it in while you can boys because this Bison Fatigue will be over in a couple weeks when we play JMU or Montana. I’m pretty pumped for that matchup more than at anytime this year. Gonna be a great game with either opponent.

That also doesn’t include the championship in Frisco. All opponents left would make for a great matchup in Frisco. I don’t know why a real fan isn’t pump for the last two weeks of the season!
    Completely true!

I'm not fatigued whatsoever to play a good team like JMU, SDSU and........ Well thats it actually.

Montana is a complete pud. I am going to the semis no matter what, praying that its JMU, one of the 3 teams that has more than 1 player in the NFL, and a department that cares about winning.

If only there was some league, some... collection of teams that were investing in their programs, with many diverse fan bases, across the entire nation, that were monetarily and emotionally invested in fielding successful programs.. Too bad this doesnt exist according to approximately 40% of Bisonville
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You should still buy a new one bro. Just to be safe.
    Like I don't already own 7 of them..... someone has to run my farm.

Who do you think provides the seed for BroSeed?