Page 252 of 302 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    1. They would be a top 10 FCS team at worst. if NDSU had their recruiting class we would be shouting from the rooftops that it was the best recruiting class in the history of the FCS.... every single year. Theyre 36th in the nation in recruiting at the moment. If they were in the FCS they would not be 7th in the MVFC lol

2. Obviously I am less excited about this game than I was the oregon Game. I'm unaware of anyone who said or is saying that Arizon a is more exciting opponent than Oregon

If arizona ISNT better than ISUb then why are you going? Its almost like FBS actually means something. like.... better competition, the big leagues, the real deal, actual division 1.

If you didnt believe those things you wouldnt go
    They lost to Northern Arizona who is nowhere near a top 25 FCS team right now so I completely disagree that they'd be a top 10 FCS team. I don't know about their recruiting class and frankly don't care.... you don't lose 18 games in a row as a P5 program if have any semblance of recruiting and player development that you should have.

I'm gonna go because flights are cheap, the weather is nice, I have family down there, and I enjoy seeing NDSU beat up on schools that should have every advantage over them (especially if their fan base is full of blowhards). If this game was played next week (in Tucson) NDSU would be 10+ point favorites I bet. So if you want to claim you dunked on me go ahead I guess. I just find it funny that you constantly trash the entire FCS yet are here carrying water for a trash FBS program.

woof woof . good day to bring 5 kids!!!

they got 12 rows open!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sounds like another pathetic crowd in the ffd today. I heard tailgating was weak as well.
    If people don't see what was something special, dieing on the vine, they are blind.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Sounds like another pathetic crowd in the ffd today. I heard tailgating was weak as well.
    If people don't see what was something special, dieing on the vine, they are blind.

I buy my tickets, and try to give them away but don’t go. I’m sure I’m not the only one not interested in going to the Coviddome in a state where the vaccination rate is near the bottom in the USA. I do tailgate and most of the tents are open yet which tells me many people are still concerned about the pandemic. But I don’t give two shits about what you f’ing “hear”. You’re obviously not a supporter of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post

Unless you and/or your group were in a tent or enclosure of some sort, it wasn't a great day to tailgate.........cold and damn windy

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Unless you and/or your group were in a tent or enclosure of some sort, it wasn't a great day to tailgate.........cold and damn windy
    And still a good crowd considering

But just loke every game, 2pm the amount ofnpeople going in the dome vs leaving to go home was 10 to 1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Fatigue is hitting the NDSU/SDSU game too at Brookings about 3000+ tickets left

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Fatigue is hitting the NDSU/SDSU game too at Brookings about 3000+ tickets left
    I got to say, that is nothing short of remarkable. I just don't understand Jacks fans......very good team, best team in the country coming, and terrible ticket sales. With that said, great chance to pack that place with Bison fans.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I got to say, that is nothing short of remarkable. I just don't understand Jacks fans......very good team, best team in the country coming, and terrible ticket sales. With that said, great chance to pack that place with Bison fans.
    well, that's kind of what i'm saying too. most years NDSU would totally pack that side.
    BUT it's always Minn Deer Opener. some of us hunting 6am-9am then running down to sdsu.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well, that's kind of what i'm saying too. most years NDSU would totally pack that side.
    BUT it's always Minn Deer Opener. some of us hunting 6am-9am then running down to sdsu.
    Ah yes the annual shoot a person in Minnesota weekend. Trip to Brookings is safer then hunting in Minnesota.

Lardsin must go!