Page 240 of 302 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Because EWU is nearby and they aren't really a threat. What's their FBS record?
    At a quick glance: (went back to 2000 looking at a site that lists wins) wins in 2001, 2003,2012, 2013, 2016, and now 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by whorepsthelurker View Post
    “officials from byu, ucf, cincinnati and houston -- along with others -- have approached the big 12 about possible membership, but what happens next and when is fluid "and still evolving," according to a source familiar with the discussions.”

wait, what? A school can lobby a conference to move up? Who knew?

Sarcasm intended …

no, i don't have bison fatigue. Not at all. Very excited for the season.

My fatigue relates to something else ..
    no shiiiiittttt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mankatobison View Post
    lol the cognitive dissonance required to believe this take is astounding. "if you dont think the fcs is #elite than you arent truly a fan!". Its literally ad hominem, a logical fallacy.

Teach, just say "i dont think we should go fbs- i dont care what evidence is presented to me, i think the fcs is where we belong." at least that would be honest. Instead of accusing people of being bandwagon fans lol. Yikes dood
    yea the fcs only fans can stfu. I been wanting fbs since 2012/2013..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    BYU makwes a few more gay bashing headlines and maybe they’ll reconsider them. Oh, wait, Baylor is already a member, never mind.
    Do you ever talk Bison sports on here or is your sole purpose to drivel out political ideology in every post? If you just have to post this crap then take it to the Hitler youth hockey board instead. I'm sure Lakes would let you use of his profiles there.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Do you ever talk Bison sports on here or is your sole purpose to drivel out political ideology in every post? If you just have to post this crap then take it to the Hitler youth hockey board instead. I'm sure Lakes would let you use of his profiles there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by whorepsthelurker

no, i don't have bison fatigue. Not at all. Very excited for the season.

My fatigue relates to something else ..
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no shiiiiittttt

Shortened for clarity……*

*most of us know what the something else is that the fatigue relates to

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Comes across as a miserable human being...thats not even political...plenty of folks here on the other side too. But honestly...fuck this guy lmao.
    College of Business Alumnus

SDSU putting on a showcase beat down on Colorado State, when do FBS teams quit scheduling them? Nobody is going to schedule us until we start losing FBS games

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    SDSU putting on a showcase beat down on Colorado State, when do FBS teams quit scheduling them? Nobody is going to schedule us until we start losing FBS games
    They are going to start having the same problem we have. If nobody will schedule us, teams know they are tough since we are in the same conference and seem to split games every other year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They are going to start having the same problem we have. If nobody will schedule us, teams know they are tough since we are in the same conference and seem to split games every other year
    Step 1: SDSU routs Colorado State
    Step 2: CSU has a decent season in Mountain West
    Step 3: NDSU beats SDSU
    Step 4: Mountain West realizes the only way it’s getting to the 12 team playoffs is by bringing in football teams with muscle and offers us and the bunnies
    Step 5: Profit
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*