Page 195 of 302 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    In 2000 there were 25 FBS bowl games. This year there were 39 which means 78 out of the 130 teams (or 60%) went to one. It is hardly an accomplishment anymore.
    Exactly. Let’s say 25-30% make a bowl. At least then it would be some kind of an accomplishment. All you have to do is win 6-games and you’re going to a bowl. They’ve taken 5 win teams before even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I grossly overpaid for my tickets, because I figured they wouldn't get any cheaper with JMU being the opponent.

Oops. Live and learn I guess.

Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if not for FlashSeats. What a racket they have going. I don't mind paying a fee, but not when that fee is damn near the face value of the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I grossly overpaid for my tickets, because I figured they wouldn't get any cheaper with JMU being the opponent.

Oops. Live and learn I guess.

Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if not for FlashSeats. What a racket they have going. I don't mind paying a fee, but not when that fee is damn near the face value of the ticket.
    agree with that!^^

I just worried at the amount of tickets out there and its freakin tuesday, there wll be 1000-1500 empty seats at this point, but NCAA and Flash seats all got their money i guess.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

A pretty good article about the declining attendance of college football, especially in regards to students: https://www.si.com/college/2020/01/1...e-decline-ncaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    People have been doing this for years. And now its a problem? All you are doing is manufacturing a supposed issue to fit your narrative. Only you are making it a big deal. FYI----Its not.
    56Bison73 has it covered. It isn't a problem. Enjoy the game people.

Quote Originally Posted by On_the_road View Post
    56Bison73 has it covered. It isn't a problem. Enjoy the game people.
    hes clueless as ever

Well, Not going FBS when we should've is gonna bite us in the butt.
    Losing Student seats PLUS running out of the season ticket waiting list shows the Plateau is here.
    Lets see what these east coasters in the AD & ASST AD seats do now. Return us to Stony Brook of the midwest like these 2 did in 2008-2014?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Well, Not going FBS when we should've is gonna bite us in the butt.
    Losing Student seats PLUS running out of the season ticket waiting list shows the Plateau is here.
    Lets see what these east coasters in the AD & ASST AD seats do now. Return us to Stony Brook of the midwest like these 2 did in 2008-2014?
    If NDSU would've gone FBS in the last 5 years there's a good chance we'd be heading back to the FCS with our tail between our legs after this whole economic mess unfolds over the 2020/21 academic year.

The bright side is if there is a cure for Bison fatigue we might end up getting it in the form of a 20 month break between games.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If NDSU would've gone FBS in the last 5 years there's a good chance we'd be heading back to the FCS with our tail between our legs after this whole economic mess unfolds over the 2020/21 academic year.

The bright side is if there is a cure for Bison fatigue we might end up getting it in the form of a 20 month break between games.
    no no. after 2015 or 2016 leaving.. we'd be a Boise State by now easily.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no no. after 2015 or 2016 leaving.. we'd be a Boise State by now easily.
    Which conference invited us to join in 2015?