Page 194 of 302 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and it exploded today.

over 40 tickets on NDSU fb ticket exchange site in last 12 hours

even saw row 8 for $80/ticket.

there will be empty seats, I think alot of people bought in August, then put in for 4 with teammakers and doubled up . just a thought
    Are you going?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Call me when we get to the Rose Bowl. Otherwise, I ain't interested.
    In 2000 there were 25 FBS bowl games. This year there were 39 which means 78 out of the 130 teams (or 60%) went to one. It is hardly an accomplishment anymore.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Call me when we get to the Rose Bowl. Otherwise, I ain't interested.
    Call me when there is a real playoff with autobids. Otherwise, I ain't interested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    In 2000 there were 25 FBS bowl games. This year there were 39 which means 78 out of the 130 teams (or 60%) went to one. It is hardly an accomplishment anymore.
    But the fans get so pumped. That's what it's all about.

Lardsin must go!

The NCAA ticket site just posted this Sunday night....Tickets are no longer available online
    It's close to show time and Internet sales have been disabled. Check with the venue as tickets may still be available at the box office.
    This particular offer has expired. You can look for additional offers on ncaa.com.
    The event date has passed and all sales have ended. Go to ncaa.com to look for upcoming events.

Is that some mistake, or can you not buy tickets through them as of tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The NCAA ticket site just posted this Sunday night....Tickets are no longer available online
    It's close to show time and Internet sales have been disabled. Check with the venue as tickets may still be available at the box office.
    This particular offer has expired. You can look for additional offers on ncaa.com.
    The event date has passed and all sales have ended. Go to ncaa.com to look for upcoming events.

Is that some mistake, or can you not buy tickets through them as of tonight?
    Click on the link above that says buy and sell tickets. That takes you to the ticket exchange.
    They will activate the SRO link tomorrow, but they don’t have tickets to sell otherwise. They are on the exchange from others. But they always have tickets at the windows if some are returned.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Well then it's a good thing we don't play in some crappy bowl game then. If we can't dominate ticket sales in Frisco, it will be far worse at some bottom of the barrel bowl.
    Ye of little faith. As if the bottom of the barrel bowls are all we'd ever qualify for.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But Chapo gets so pumped. That's what it's all about.
    Fixed it for you.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

this is what the problem is.. people fully admitting what they did

For sale: 4 tickets on NDSU side, section 103, row 23,seats 9-12. $100/each. We can meet you in the Frisco area Friday or Saturday b4 the game in tailgating, we'll work it out. We're Teamakers that didn't get seats on the point system last year, got nervous and bought online. So now we have 8! :-)

wasnt the line about 1000 this year?. wowza
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this is what the problem is.. people fully admitting what they did

For sale: 4 tickets on NDSU side, section 103, row 23,seats 9-12. $100/each. We can meet you in the Frisco area Friday or Saturday b4 the game in tailgating, we'll work it out. We're Teamakers that didn't get seats on the point system last year, got nervous and bought online. So now we have 8! :-)

wasnt the line about 1000 this year?. wowza
    People have been doing this for years. And now its a problem? All you are doing is manufacturing a supposed issue to fit your narrative. Only you are making it a big deal. FYI----Its not.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."