Page 147 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Why isn’t it just ok to have a solid crowd, which we do? The Natty run has resulted in a lot of bandwagon/just-wanna be-there-so-I can-say-I-was crowd. The 14K-15K peeps will always be there. Nothing wrong with that, and bandwagon peeps will continue to show up here and there.

It’s not like we have a major metropolis to draw from and our attendance beats most comparable schools, including comparable FBS schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    We’ll move up to FBS and we’d end up in the Frisco Bowl... that would be pretty ironic.

That would be the most Bison thing ever!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why isn’t it just ok to have a solid crowd, which we do? The Natty run has resulted in a lot of bandwagon/just-wanna be-there-so-I can-say-I-was crowd. The 14K-15K peeps will always be there. Nothing wrong with that, and bandwagon peeps will continue to show up here and there.

It’s not like we have a major metropolis to draw from and our attendance beats most comparable schools, including comparable FBS schools.

This is true and one thing we never mention is we get zero help from opposing fans... I am willing to bet there isn't 1 College or NFL football team in the country that draws 17K a game with 95 percent of the tickets sold to their own fans.... How many Wisconsin fans were at the Gophers last week? Take even the Steelers and Packers maybe and I bet its at least 20 percent opposing fans on average.. other than maybe UND has any team had 2K fans in the dome?

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    This is true and one thing we never mention is we get zero help from opposing fans... I am willing to bet there isn't 1 College or NFL football team in the country that draws 17K a game with 95 percent of the tickets sold to their own fans.... How many Wisconsin fans were at the Gophers last week? Take even the Steelers and Packers maybe and I bet its at least 20 percent opposing fans on average.. other than maybe UND has any team had 2K fans in the dome?
    Ahhh they arent alotted that many tickets. Other than that who cares???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

anyone can buy tickets.. if 2500 Nichols fans wanted tickets they can buy them any time... they could pay scalpers if they had too...

anyone can buy tickets.. if 2500 Nichols fans wanted tickets they can buy them any time... they could pay scalpers if they had too...
    You asked a question about past games. I gave you the answer which has nothing to do with Nicholls.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

anyone can buy tickets...
    Even if your team loses to nicholls state afterwards!

Lardsin must go!

The thing that frustrates me is the incredible success by the program is actually leading to less support. The product that they're putting on the field is as good or better than it's ever been. It's pretty sad that it's not being appreciated by some.

I'd agree it's the bandwagoners that are making the difference. Good riddance I guess, don't turn an ankle hopping off of it.

Our 1st playoff game vs Robert Morris only had like 10,500 and it was louder than every regular season game that year.

But I think Fargo-Moorhead metro area within a 75 mile radius is pretty big. Not Minneapolis huge obviously but plenty big and its not like we compete with NFL teams

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The thing that frustrates me is the incredible success by the program is actually leading to less support. The product that they're putting on the field is as good or better than it's ever been. It's pretty sad that it's not being appreciated by some.

I'd agree it's the bandwagoners that are making the difference. Good riddance I guess, don't turn an ankle hopping off of it.
    It is crazy. Just can't understand how too much success can lead to less fans. I wonder how different the crowd would be if crops had come in like a normal year?

And then there are the students. I used to back them...can't say I do anymore. Just sad.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]