Page 126 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I asked. Nobody was fatigued, even in 33 degrees and wet.

Do you think Bisonville is a valid sample of all Bison fans?
    This is an important point.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Playoff tickets haven’t sold out yet nearly three hours after they went on sale.
    yup. and I know 4 people selling every game in playoffs. nichols, semo, sac state just screams incredible lineup
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yup. and I know 4 people selling every game in playoffs. nichols, semo, sac state just screams incredible lineup
    4 people??? Is that a lot???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Fatigue

There’s a lot of bad “facts” in this thread. Oregon is a national brand because they were nearly the BCS Champions against Auburn and have been to the CFB Playoff. All Iowa has to show for is a dud in the Rose Bowl. Boise had 100x more exposure than us during their run. SMU, Memphis etc have received plenty of more national exposure than us this season. As a Bison fan first, but also someone who watches a shit ton of FBS ball, there is a ton of wrong info spewed back and forth. End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless it's UND in the first game I think we're going to see some title run low playoff attendance numbers. Gonna guess 16-17k if it's Nicholls in the first game and, assuming they win and get the Saturday morning quarterfinal, maybe about 15k in the quarters.

I hope I'm wrong.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wouldn't bison fatigue be when your 4 friends can't sell their tickets?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    There’s a lot of bad “facts” in this thread. Oregon is a national brand because they were nearly the BCS Champions against Auburn and have been to the CFB Playoff. All Iowa has to show for is a dud in the Rose Bowl. Boise had 100x more exposure than us during their run. SMU, Memphis etc have received plenty of more national exposure than us this season. As a Bison fan first, but also someone who watches a shit ton of FBS ball, there is a ton of wrong info spewed back and forth. End rant.

Every school you mention is at least double the size of NDSU or in a market at least double the size of Fargo, some both.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'll buy them for $10 each if it's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post

For the record, I was not claiming any "facts" when comparing Iowa to Oregon. But you're making a good point about FBS. I think any team who has been in the T25 all year is getting better exposure than NDSU at this point, even in years where we do have an FBS win.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    my point is, they are diehards that never missed games in the past
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?