Page 10 of 302 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Why...I don't care what other people think. That seems to be you pro FBS guys issue. It's like you only want to be FBS so people don't say. .oh...NDSU is FCs. Why aren't you FBS?. Is it a self esteem thing?
    Why the fuck are you in this conversation then!? You said nobody cares about Ga St vs GSU. then the other guy tells us how much other people care about NDSU's gamedays, games on ESPN, shit like that...

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Why the fuck are you in this conversation then!? You said nobody cares about Ga St vs GSU. then the other guy tells us how much other people care about NDSU's gamedays, games on ESPN, shit like that...
    No shit. It can't be both ways. Also, don't you maybe think NDSU cares about it's brand growing? Glad you don't care about NDSU's brand.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Prove your claims. That's all im saying. .prove that being in a Mac conference is so much better than being FCs.. otherwise dont tell others their opinion is invalid. You are entitled to yours but if you can't prove it, you can't tell others they are wrong.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Why...I don't care what other people think. That seems to be you pro FBS guys issue. It's like you only want to be FBS so people don't say. .oh...NDSU is FCs. Why aren't you FBS?. Is it a self esteem thing?
    It's the El Chapo little dick syndrome. They don't give a fuck about what's best for NDSU. It's about them not having a comeback for the JV taunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    It's the El Chapo little dick syndrome. They don't give a fuck about what's best for NDSU. It's about them not having a comeback for the JV taunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, it HAS to be that. I mean, most of us didn't grow up with NDSU being DII or anything. Nice try doe.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Prove your claims. That's all im saying. .prove that being in a Mac conference is so much better than being FCs.. otherwise dont tell others their opinion is invalid. You are entitled to yours but if you can't prove it, you can't tell others they are wrong.
    Prove it? Isn't the teams jumping ship proof enough? If it was great in FCS, why are teams leaving every other year?

youre telling us we dont care so not sure why Im being scolded by you about belittling other peoples opinions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ah guys there is a Bison game on right now. It's not even halftime.

Lardsin must go!

Prove it? Isn't the teams jumping ship proof enough? If it was great in FCS, why are teams leaving every other year?

youre telling us we dont care so not sure why Im being scolded by you about belittling other peoples opinions
    Who says they're right for leaving? Just because they left doesn't make it a good decision. What's so good about it? I'm still not getting an answer on tgat.

Channeling my dad....if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you do it too?

Edit...Jim Jones has some Kool aid for you to drink in Guyana!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Who says they're right for leaving? Just because they left doesn't make it a good decision. What's so good about it.

Channeling my dad....if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you do it too?
    Youre right. TV deals, national games, FBS prestige, P5 games, much nicer visiting stadiums, no UND, all other important FCS schools would likely follow...