Page 1 of 302 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Fatigue

Have we reached the point that we are tired of Bison Football success?

5 Straight, probably 6 straight.

National Hype

Carson

Epsn

ETc.......

Has interest moved elsewhere?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

This thread needs to be moved out of the football section. Maybe put it in the hall of shame. We have huge crowds, lines for tailgating, largest traveling fan base Iowa City and Frisco have ever seen. Move along. If you are tired of success become a Viking fan.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This thread needs to be moved out of the football section. Maybe put it in the hall of shame. We have huge crowds, lines for tailgating, largest traveling fan base Iowa City and Frisco have ever seen. Move along. If you are tired of success become a Viking fan.
    Exactly the point. I was meeting with client. We discussed Frisco. He said he had been twice, no interest, didn't watch Bison anymore. Got me thinking. How many like him? Legetiigamate question that will never be considered by Pat and company at Tm, but has a portion of fan based got tired?

If so, how do you reenage, versus send to hall of shame?

I thought this tread was going to be about that feeling I get after screaming for four quarter at a Bison football game.

I was wrong, so much lamer.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I thought this tread was going to be about that feeling I get after screaming for four quarter at a Bison football game.

I was wrong, so much lamer.
    No this thread is what I like to call the Xtream Bison down ( as oppsed to the Xstream Bison up). never let an opertunity to bash the bison pass.

Feeding the troll: The portion of the fan base that is tired is the same portion that got interested when the run started because it was fashionable. Bison football will be just fine.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Ive got Frisco fatigue. went to the first 3, no interest in going again when they make it.

FBS games tho, are no question a must go.

I've been to a couple, long drive from williston, I will go in a seconds notice if they go for the 6th. We are witnessing a part of history and it is huge.
    There are only 2 teams in all of college football that I watch.
    1. NDSU Bison
    2. Who ever they are playing

Someday when the shine starts to fade for some fans, some of us other fans will finally get goods seating in the dome.
    😉

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    I've been to a couple, long drive from williston, I will go in a seconds notice if they go for the 6th. We are witnessing a part of history and it is huge.
    There are only 2 teams in all of college football that I watch.
    1. NDSU Bison
    2. Who ever they are playing

Someday when the shine starts to fade for some fans, some of us other fans will finally get goods seating in the dome.
    ��

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    You can take my seats when you can pry my cold fat ass out of them

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Feeding the troll: The portion of the fan base that is tired is the same portion that got interested when the run started because it was fashionable. Bison football will be just fine.
    I've been a bison fan my whole life but I have to admit that I'm not as excited for some of these regular season games anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love watching the games and seeing the young men work their tails off to make the big plays etc. but I'm starting to lean towards the FBS camp where I would like to see us tackle bigger and better challenges. (Yes I'm aware of the shortcomings for that to happen) Maybe my fatigue is more with the fcs rankings and playoff committee being clueless, or the many fcs schools that just aren't committed to football.