Page 186 of 302 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

at least I'll be able to buy tickets when I come home for Christmas next week. as long as those dumb Ricky-Bobby-Cats don't buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    No question, thanks. What I was referring to was that there was ticket availability for this weeks game. Evidently that message is not getting through outside the FM area.

I was informed by: NDSU Athletics via email, NCAA via email, Bison1660 via The Insiders and of course Bisonville. But apparently others are being missed. So the question is how does NDSU get the word to them?
    So you were beaten over the head too about tickets being available? Not just for this game, but last week's, and already about next week's game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I already gotten multiple items for tickets on sale for the season ticket holders.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Cats will have more fan interest than last year. First Semi since 84. We better get our shit together. Someone make a Twitter video.

Hey NDSU! How about organizing some bus groups from the Twin Cities area? Bus ticket, game ticket, food, tailgate maybe, Teammakers tie in, Scheels or bookstore tie in. Up and back same day.

10,000 alums down here. Start the mining..

Also, Teammakers earn in membership program for grads under 30. Five or ten year commitment from grad to be Teammakers member and buy tix. Discounted heavily up front but escalating payment as grads career progresses. Just spitballing here.
    This is solid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Cats will have more fan interest than last year. First Semi since 84. We better get our shit together. Someone make a Twitter video.
    The Dome was rocking in 2nd half today. As loud as I’ve herd/felt in a long, long time.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The Dome was rocking in 2nd half today. As loud as I’ve herd/felt in a long, long time.

Agreed, the south endzone was louder than it has been all season by a long shot in my estimation in the 2nd half when Illinois St had two procedure penalties backing them up to the 1.5 yard line.

Hey NDSU! How about organizing some bus groups from the Twin Cities area? Bus ticket, game ticket, food, tailgate maybe, Teammakers tie in, Scheels or bookstore tie in. Up and back same day.
    10,000 alums down here. Start the mining..
    Also, Teammakers earn in membership program for grads under 30. Five or ten year commitment from grad to be Teammakers member and buy tix. Discounted heavily up front but escalating payment as grads career progresses. Just spitballing here.
    CALL Derek L with your ideas. He’ll take your call.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still not as loud as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Still not as loud as in the past.
    Not even close

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk