Page 169 of 302 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Our son is a senior captain this season so we are prioritizing his competitions over NDSU and even his little brothers. However, my seats will have butts in them. I try to give them to staff around the office, and if they have young children that have not seen a game I feel like I’m offsetting some Bison fatigue.

After sitting through the laundry day that was the Nichols game, I can see why a college kid might be disengaged. With the two reviews and flags on every play it was tough for this 45 year old to stay engaged.

Just my $.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lack of Wifi, BTW, is a big, big deal that needs to be addressed. Why is the Dome always about 5 yrs behind on literally everything? (Note, the premier center opened in Sioux Falls with wifi for all....)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    The lack of Wifi, BTW, is a big, big deal that needs to be addressed. Why is the Dome always about 5 yrs behind on literally everything? (Note, the premier center opened in Sioux Falls with wifi for all....)
    That’s a problem.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That’s a problem.
    Why? So people can be on there cellphones more during the game? I see it all the time, but don’t get it. You’re at a sporting event FFS. Great time to just get away from all of that.

But that’s just my way of thinking, but it’s relaxing for me.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I say to hell with WiFi let alone your cell phone while in the Dome. Watch the game and have fun.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I don't look at my phone when the game is going on, but it's nice to check scores of other games during commercials when they aren't putting them on the message boards.

At last week's game, there were two kids watching movies on iPads the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why? So people can be on there cellphones more during the game? I see it all the time, but don’t get it. You’re at a sporting event FFS. Great time to just get away from all of that.

But that’s just my way of thinking, but it’s relaxing for me.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I don't look at my phone when the game is going on, but it's nice to check scores of other games during commercials when they aren't putting them on the message boards.

At last week's game, there were two kids watching movies on iPads the whole game.
    What will they think of next? A book? Knitting?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

The Bison games are my kids activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

I have no problem checking score while in Dome, nor do any of my “Donemates”. We share info all the time.

So, apparently, people need/want it for something else. I’d be ok with shutting off cell service in Dome during games—but that’s just me.

And I enjoy my no-internet/cellphone evenings with daughter.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I need WiFi because I don't have friends