Page 164 of 302 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    (ticket revenue up in that report because of the shell game that simmers did by tying teammakers fees to tickets? )

theres a ton of tickets for sale, there are plenty of NDSU fans that just dont care anymore. some might not even care for Frisco. Its here and it's real. solving this problem is paramount
    So they don't care and aren't even watching the games on TV? Honestly, these are exactly that type of people who will stop going to Bison games after the first or second loss in a season (in my opinion.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    So they don't care and aren't even watching the games on TV? Honestly, these are exactly that type of people who will stop going to Bison games after the first or second loss in a season (in my opinion.)
    Tony, than our fanbase has tens' of thousands of that bandwagon, and yea I know alot of fanbases are bandwagon, but it was our bandwagon and we needed to keep their appetites satisfied . oh well. see you guys saturday morning, we will be tailgating and getting ready to yell for 3 hours.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You want to be sick to your stomach? go click on tickets and scroll around the dome and look at the season tickets not renewed for this game. (and the student section & visiting section hasnt released tickets yet)

H O L Y C R A P !!!

thousands..

I confess I'll miss this next one. Kids basketball tournament out of town. I did my part though in finding a home for 4 corporate season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You want to be sick to your stomach? go click on tickets and scroll around the dome and look at the season tickets not renewed for this game. (and the student section & visiting section hasnt released tickets yet)

H O L Y C R A P !!!

thousands..
    Endzone student section tickets have been up for sale since Sunday. I'd guess the only tickets that will pop up the rest of the week will be the upper rows of section 23 (visitor's section).

It shouldn't be that surprising really. Quarterfinal attendance has been down from 2nd round attendance each of the last two years. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we can top last Saturday (15,690) but I'd say a reasonably optimistic attendance total would be about 15,000.

Holy schnikes... thats alot of seats. There is undoubdetly fatigue, however, this trend is national as well so there is more at work.
    My perspective: 70% Fatigue/30% other forces
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Holy schnikes... thats alot of seats. There is undoubdetly fatigue, however, this trend is national as well so there is more at work.
    My perspective: 70% Fatigue/30% other forces
    I'd flip those and maybe spread them out even further. We'll see how JMU and Montana St draw in comparison to last week but I wouldn't be surprised to see them take bigger attendance dips (percentage wise) this week than we will. Last week was eye opening for me comparing attendance at places like JMU (down 34% from their 2nd round game in 2017), Weber St (down 39% from their 2nd round game last year), and SDSU (down 48% from their 2017 2nd round game against UNI) to previous years' playoff attendance figures in the same round.

NDSU's top attendance since 2013 in the 2nd round was Furman in 2013 at 18,455. Last week's 2nd round attendance was "only" down 15% from that.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Numbers will also probably be down due to the cold and the game being on ESPN 1. People will make the argument that its easier and more comfortable to watch at home. I don't entirely blame them. Save some wear and tear on the car, money, time, and time sitting in the car trying to and from the Dome.

I however, will be at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Numbers will also probably be down due to the cold and the game being on ESPN 1. People will make the argument that its easier and more comfortable to watch at home. I don't entirely blame them. Save some wear and tear on the car, money, time, and time sitting in the car trying to and from the Dome.

I however, will be at the game.
    yea unfortunately this is true

We are missing as well...all day basketball tournaments for the kids. Really wanted a Friday night game...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]