Page 141 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Every week it is a new excuse. By staying home, the FBS promoters are guaranteeing the Bison will remain in FCS.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My wife and I go to the game only. $30 + $30 for endzone tickets during the playoffs. Then go home. Best money spent the whole week. Plus... reading Bisonville, listening to 1660, reading news articles, visiting with other fans.

Dear God thank you giving me the Bison as it is the mental relief that keeps me sane week to week. Please help those who can not see what they have because the are blinded by what they want. Amen
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    My wife and I go to the game only. $30 + $30 for endzone tickets during the playoffs. Then go home. Best money spent the whole week. Plus... reading Bisonville, listening to 1660, reading news articles, visiting with other fans.

Dear God thank you giving me the Bison as it is the mental relief that keeps me sane week to week. Please help those who can not see what they have because the are blinded by what they want. Amen
    Solid! Thank you.

For me, my donations hurt a bit, as I could go on vacations or have a lake place to go to (although that would be a high-end camper or rented lot rather than actual home—have other things I’ve spent dumb money on in those respects). Just do what I can, much with no TM cred, but don’t care.
    Hopple money dominates..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are all kolpacks stupid? no 1 is clamoring? hahahahaha
    Pretty sure that was an indirect quote from AD, Pres, Football Alumni not his take.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    2500 tickets available and theyll be more tomorrow? I cant get anyone to go. wow.
    Can’t get anyone to go? How about trying a different angle?
    Channel some of that energy that you expend on (?) and focus on Supporting the BISON by filling seats!
    You CAN do this! Find a creative way to spread some joy to Bison fans, by getting them into a playoff game, while supporting an incredible TEAM!
    I challenge you Chapo!
    I received 72 ticket donations today because of BisoNation.
    Anyone can do this... focus on a short term goal - filling seats for playoffs! Game on!
    (You can talk about long-term goals later, but right now we’ve got work to do!)

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    This should give a few people something to chew on for a while. Dave Kolpack story about NDSU success. Quotes NDSU administration saying they haven't heard anyone clamoring to move up. https://www.yahoo.com/news/dominant-...224320776.html
    “I dont think anyone wants to see us play the University of Akron.”

That’s a fact.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    “I dont think anyone wants to see us play the University of Akron.”

That’s a fact.
    I lol'd at that one. for 1. thats an OUCH to Akron lol.
    and then 2. the question isnt "are people asking to play Akron?" , its, "would you rather play Akron over all but 10 FCS teams?" the answer is obviously yes.

More accurately the question is, would you rather play FBS teams each week than FCS teams. If you could switch Indiana State game next year for FBS Akron, lol you're fricken insane if you say no.

Also Brescani/Larson saying that people who want FBS are thinking of Alabama, not Boise?? complete Straw man argument. Boise is EXACTLY WHO WE'RE THINKING ABOUT
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    and then 2. the question isnt "are people asking to play Akron?" , its, "would you rather play Akron over all but 10 FCS teams?" the answer is obviously yes.

More accurately the question is, would you rather play FBS teams each week than FCS teams. If you could switch Indiana State game next year for FBS Akron, lol you're fricken insane if you say no.

Also Brescani/Larson saying that people who want FBS are thinking of Alabama, not Boise?? complete Straw man argument. Boise is EXACTLY WHO WE'RE THINKING ABOUT
    You might say he... wait for it...

Zinged the Zips...

amirite?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Most accurate question is how much more are you willing to pay to watch NDSU play FBS teams?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Like The Gov pointed out. Would the Oregon game sway some higher up people? Maybe open an eye or two within the administration?

I know there is more to it than opening eyes and don’t want to start that conversation.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS