Page 138 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't know what the admin sees but what I see is a spoiled fan base that's turning rotten. It's only going to get worse next week assuming they win and they're the 11AM Saturday kickoff again.
    im begging for the 11am kickoff next week, so we actually are on ESPN 2 instead of espn3.com
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    im begging for the 11am kickoff next week, so we actually are on ESPN 2 instead of espn3.com
    As long as it stay the same as it has been in previous years the 11AM Saturday quarterfinal will be on ESPN and the Friday night quarterfinal will be on ESPN2. The other 2 quarterfinals will only be streaming on ESPN3.

ooops Yea i meant ESPN the big 1. viewership jumps 2 fold being on that, bars across america strictly just have whatevers

I just looked at ticket map. 1000-1500 tickets avail.

Tomorrow when season ticket holders deadline runs out, there's gonna be 2500 available.

So Sad..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m loving the fact that I have 50 yard line seats to watch a new opponent. Their fatigue is my gain.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Season ticket holders have until 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, to renew their same seats for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ooops Yea i meant ESPN the big 1. viewership jumps 2 fold being on that, bars across america strictly just have whatevers

I just looked at ticket map. 1000-1500 tickets avail.

Tomorrow when season ticket holders deadline runs out, there's gonna be 2500 available.

So Sad..

I thought we needed a bigger stadium?

Dont worry I know Chapos response will be if we go FBS there will be more people wanting to go to games.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Who would have thought that in 1990 after NDSU stomped all over the other team (IUP) in the national championship game with the FargoDome coming online that it would be TWENTY-ONE FREAKING YEARS before NDSU got to another national championship game? These streaks come to end (sometimes very suddenly) so it's best to enjoy them while you can. And very few teams, if any, have had as much to celebrate as NDSU. I mean, Montana won 11 or more games 8 times in the last decade but have only done it once this decade.
    This ^^^^^...being a student in the late 70's and early 80's...didn't get in on the big D2 championship run...so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I thought we needed a bigger stadium?

Dont worry I know Chapos response will be if we go FBS there will be more people wanting to go to games.
    hilarious take here ndsubison1

If no one purchases tickets against pud teams, it just means that our stadium is too big and has NOTHING to do with our competition. and there will never be enough interest in the program for anything besides FCS

But if we sell out all of our GA tickets at the beginning of the year in moments for a decade straight, it means everyone is SUPER interested in our competition and especially the playoffs so we should never have any interest for anything besides FCS.

hmmm, by nature one of these cant be true. I'll let you pick which one of these you want to discard, and then we can talk about all of the logical fallacies of the one you want to defend.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    hilarious take here ndsubison1

If no one purchases tickets against pud teams, it just means that our stadium is too big and has NOTHING to do with our competition. and there will never be enough interest in the program for anything besides FCS

But if we sell out all of our GA tickets at the beginning of the year in moments for a decade straight, it means everyone is SUPER interested in our competition and especially the playoffs so we should never have any interest for anything besides FCS.

hmmm, by nature one of these cant be true. I'll let you pick which one of these you want to discard, and then we can talk about all of the logical fallacies of the one you want to defend.
    I find the attitude that a do-or-die game for the Bison against anyone is a less worthwhile use of time for a fan with easy access to tickets and the venue than plopping their butt on the couch more pud than the opponent they're playing.

I think the average fan is realizing they can stay home and "sit on their hands" vs. taking the time and money to "sit on their hands" at the Fargo dome. Once games start in that building you can pretty much hear a empty can drop... NO college student interest translates to no college FB atmosphere. I have attended a few games and could not believe how boring the crowds were. They guy I was sitting with said "why did we leave the bar, should we go back"? Other than piped in noise before kickoff and prior to breaking huddles, the fargo dome is a dull roar at best. Bison are better on t.v.