Page 127 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    my point is, they are diehards that never missed games in the past
    My point is maybe they need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask themselves if they truly are diehard bison fans. If you can't pump it up for this how the heck are you going to pump it up for the fbs?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    my point is, they are diehards that never missed games in the past
    Some of us have kids at the age where they have sporting events that take priority. Doesn't matter what level the Bison would play at or who the Bison are playing...the kids events are more important. Soon enough the kids stuff will be over and those fans will be back. At least that is the case with me...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Some of us have kids at the age where they have sporting events that take priority. Doesn't matter what level the Bison would play at or who the Bison are playing...the kids events are more important. Soon enough the kids stuff will be over and those fans will be back. At least that is the case with me...
    my kids don't have a dad until after Frisco. You need to look in the mirror man.

Lardsin must go!

Exactly. Right now there are other things that take priority.

I had a thought the other day that it will be pretty cool when the wife and I are retired. We might actually be able to follow the team to away games Roadwarrior style.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    my kids don't have a dad until after Frisco. You need to look in the mirror man.
    Lololololololol
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I forget I have kids for 3 days a year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same with us for the first playoff game. It will be my youngest first dance show she is crazy excited. I would never miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Same with us for the first playoff game. It will be my youngest first dance show she is crazy excited. I would never miss that.
    I missed a lot of the SUI game because I was watching my daughter dance in the Nutcracker. Solidarity, bro.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The kids activities absolutely play into this for anyone with kids between 8-18 years old. The weekends tend to be filled with sports and activity commitments. That being said, where are the fans outside those demographics that can fill the spot of those who are taking a step back for a few years because of other priorities? It feels like not as many "new" fans are being brought into the fold as earlier in the run. Maybe that's inevitable but it is still somewhat troublesome.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wouldn't bison fatigue be when your 4 friends can't sell their tickets?
    Yup and of course they'll be posted for over a hondo.