Page 172 of 302 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

All sorts of row 1 seats available right behind the home bench for the JMU/UNI game: https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...T=gameday&_ga=

Dooks fatigue???

Quote Originally Posted by RunDMc34 View Post
    I like all the people I sit around and I love most of the people in my tailgate group, I feel like I play my part as a fan when I am there... but I'm not driving 5 hours - to watch below average games, no matter how much I enjoy the company. For me I'm a much more aware FCS fan now than I ever was back in 2010. I've seen what these teams are I follow the league closely, and it makes me sad that every season there are only a few teams in the subdivision that can challenge us.
    I really do not disagree with what you are saying or for what others are saying with games that challenge. But name me any program in the country that would trade places the NDSU football tomorrow and have had the run that continues to this day. Everyone with the exception to JMU since they are superior to NDSU, just ask them. Do not take your fatigue out on the hard work our talented student athletes put in from the starters to the bench and redshirts. This goes for coaches and staff as well. Can we help that we are currently ahead of most in the FCS. Would the people with fatigue rather have us with a 7-5 record wondering if we are getting into the playoffs at all. Losing all the time to regional schools in our footprint. I for one will enjoy this ride as long as it lasts and for the years to follow it as well. Not taking a poke at you or your post. I guess I can only speak for myself. I would rather have a championship team that performs at a extremely high levels and wins 95% of their games. But that is just me. NDSU falling back to the pack does not make the pack stronger. The pack needs to get better or suffer the results of not improving.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well Entz didn't win coach of the year so there's something to try for next year. Im not fatigued until we clean sweep the awards nationally like we did in the conference this year.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    All sorts of row 1 seats available right behind the home bench for the JMU/UNI game: https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...T=gameday&_ga=

Dooks fatigue???
    Those fans that sit there already went fbs.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Those fans that sit there already went fbs.
    Did they force their way in by calling FBS schools/conferences constantly until they said "Fine, you can join our fan base"???

I didn't see anything written about it in the papers or on public record so I don't know.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I let my season ticket reservation go back for this week, looks like on gobison.com, they are still available to purchase along with many others around me. As far as fatigue, I have been attending games since 2000, this year is by far my lowest involvement year. My main reason is that my TV market is not the Fargo or Grand Forks area so there is no NDSU coverage. The forum putting Kolpack and Izzo/stories behind a pay wall has not allowed me to maintain interest in the post or upcoming games. I will say that I am watching more MBB games this year than I have in the past since my boys are big into basketball and like to watch the MBB team.

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    I let my season ticket reservation go back for this week, looks like on gobison.com, they are still available to purchase along with many others around me. As far as fatigue, I have been attending games since 2000, this year is by far my lowest involvement year. My main reason is that my TV market is not the Fargo or Grand Forks area so there is no NDSU coverage. The forum putting Kolpack and Izzo/stories behind a pay wall has not allowed me to maintain interest in the post or upcoming games. I will say that I am watching more MBB games this year than I have in the past since my boys are big into basketball and like to watch the MBB team.
    Modern technology can really help. I also am not in the ND TV market, but very easy to watch about any Bison coverage you want on YouTube or other platforms with minimal effort. For the forum crap, just clear your cookies when they try to charge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Dooks fatigue???
    The medical term for this condition is constipation.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Modern technology can really help. I also am not in the ND TV market, but very easy to watch about any Bison coverage you want on YouTube or other platforms with minimal effort. For the forum crap, just clear your cookies when they try to charge you.
    Thanks for the tip on the forum site. I do have ESPN+ which really helps. I do watch the post game press conferences and weekly press conferences as much as I can and times allows. On saturday I had follow the 2nd half of the game via gobison play by play tracker as I was traveling for family christmas...

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the forum site. I do have ESPN+ which really helps. I do watch the post game press conferences and weekly press conferences as much as I can and times allows. On saturday I had follow the 2nd half of the game via gobison play by play tracker as I was traveling for family christmas...
    Watch the forum stuff on incognito mode on chrome or something like that in other browsers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk