Page 170 of 302 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

You're probably going to have to choose between everyone in the building sharing exactly the same attitude and the place being full.

Wi-Fi is like McDonald's putting apples on the menu or Burger King adding Impossible. It eliminates vetos.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Better let the camera crew know. More face time for Tatanka and bisonfanette!!!
    You make me chuckle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RunDMc34 View Post
    I really haven't posted in this thread at all. There was a time when I do pretty much anything to see the Bison in the playoffs (even though I coach HS basketball) Now I find it very difficult to convince myself to drive across the whole state to see us play San Diego, Colgate, Nicholls (who was actually better than I thought), ISUr, Wofford, etc. that we see in the opening rounds. Call me a bandwagon fan, I guess, Ive had season tickets since 2007. Bison Fatigue is a very real thing for me. There are only a few teams that I feel are worth my time and money to travel and go see. I cant believe I'm on Lakes' side of an argument but I am.
    I’m curious if you sit in a fun section? We have so much enthusiasm around us, I can’t imagine missing a game!
    It’s so enjoyable! Not to mention, we love watching the second and third string come onto the field.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You're probably going to have to choose between everyone in the building sharing exactly the same attitude and the place being full.

Wi-Fi is like McDonald's putting apples on the menu or Burger King adding Impossible. It eliminates vetos.
    I know its silly, but refuse to go to Burger King since they did that so guess it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I know its silly, but refuse to go to Burger King since they did that so guess it did not work.
    would you feel better knowing that they’re not any better for your health than a beef burger?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    would you feel better knowing that they’re not any better for your health than a beef burger?
    No it's just the principle of the whole thing.

You refuse to eat at places that offer alternative dietary menu options? Specifically non-meat options?

WiFi and beer are cool, but they will have next to 0% effect on the attendance. I think the dome should have both, but that's not going to have a measurable effect on attendance I dont imagine.

Change something on the field (which is very difficult and very expensive to do) or change the experience drastically (premium club options, food options or WHATEVER)... which again is pretty stinkin expensive.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Your way of thinking has always made me smile.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    WiFi and beer are cool, but they will have next to 0% effect on the attendance. I think the dome should have both, but that's not going to have a measurable effect on attendance I dont imagine.

Change something on the field (which is very difficult and very expensive to do) or change the experience drastically (premium club options, food options or WHATEVER)... which again is pretty stinkin expensive.
    Wouldn’t beer sales be in the same realm as food options? I doubt people would flock to the dome because they got a new pizza at concessions. Club seating does relatively nothing for the general public with butts in the seats and is very limiting anyway.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS