Page 135 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    But to be fair, I agree with his point about saying "yeah here's 2 tickets- face value. only 100$ each" What? that isnt face value. He is allowed to sell them for whatever it cost him, but "Face value" is a false advirtisement
    That's fair. I don't ever say face value...I'll say I'm selling them for what it cost me.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The newest trend that I find annoying is for people to say that "Face Value" is the cost of the ticket PLUS their team maker fee divided by however many games. Obviously you have the right to sell at any price you want, and I have the right to buy at any price I agree to. But asking me to pay part of your TM fees that you get to write off your taxes (assuming you itemize) is annoying to me. So you get to write it off AND I get to pay you for it except no write off. It's annoying to me and when people start arguing that I pass and wait for a later deal.
    Um yeah you will find no sympathy on that here. It costs us X dollars to buy those tickets. If my team makers fees are 1k plus face value for the tix I'm going to charge that. If you want to sit in those seats pay the 1k then you can pay face value.

Since the fees are tied to the tickets that is the literal cost of the ticket.

The new trend you speak of is sellers actually explaining this in how they got to their price instead of just asking $100/ticket.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Bison Fatigue?? How about Chapo Fatigue?? I love it when we are calling our own fans D2.

Far be it for me to defend Chapo, but I think he is referring to "fans" who want Bison tickets at D-2 prices.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Far be it for me to defend Chapo, but I think he is referring to "fans" who want Bison tickets at D-2 prices.
    so basically our hooplelites?

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    If you havent noticed everyone is D2 who doesnt believe in FBS at any cost.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

At least the tickets are sold out until unused season ticket seats become available.

SORRY, TICKETS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
    Unclaimed season tickets will go on sale at 7:00am on Wednesday, December 4th.
    A limited number of standing room tickets will also become available once reserved seating is sold out.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I would be floored (in a good way) if the tickets that go on sale Wednesday morning sell out. Going to guess they end up with >1000 unsold and 16-17k as the reported attendance.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Capitalism learn it.
    this is a publicly owned football team.

Redistribute the Big Ten and SEC's media revenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Wonder how many fighting hawk fans bought tickets last week. Also wonder how many still show up but in the good green and yellow. It's good for the state.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wonder how many fighting hawk fans bought tickets last week. Also wonder how many still show up but in the good green and yellow. It's good for the state.
    Oh don't kid yourself, they'll still be wearing teh hostile and abusive Sioux hockie jerseys

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk