Page 133 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

True Bison fatigue was in 2009. That was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I think you'd be surprised at how many of the alumni/fans work directly on the farm. Just a guess but I think 10% is extremely low. What I find surprising is that with the grain markets the way they are and how harvest has gone the last two years and input costs sure aren't in a downward trend that NDSU still gets the donations that they do and its still going up. I'm happy that is the case and am looking for good harvests in the future!
    Yes I agree, 10% is too low. I think there is a good number of season ticket holders that live in the small rural towns around FM (we are 60 miles out of Fargo). We also can’t always offload our tickets because it can be a last minute decision if we are combining or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Is this true? I assumed that there has always been a decent market for Bison tickets on third party sites like Stub Hub. Maybe this is just lifting the veil on Bison Fatigue that has been there for quite a while. Every market has its limit. If you have already experience little action on Stub Hub, then you definitely have Bison Ticket Plateau.
    Stubhub I've never had any problem with. I have decided I'm not going to use the facebook group anymore though. Too many choosing beggars on there. "I need 18 tickets in the first 10 rows so I don't have to walk, and I want them for $20 ea." You should see erupt when someone dares post tickets a little over face value.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Stubhub I've never had any problem with. I have decided I'm not going to use the facebook group anymore though. Too many choosing beggars on there. "I need 18 tickets in the first 10 rows so I don't have to walk, and I want them for $20 ea." You should see erupt when someone dares post tickets a little over face value.
    NDSu ticket exchange page is the Worst of the Worst. D2 NDSU fans all over. They think they are going to a UMary game. and there's always 3-4 trolls that cry on every post if the price is over face value. hilarious.

and they will make a new post "looking for 2 tickets" when there are clearly 23 ticket posts for sale below.

and their admin are clueless, kylie something she has zero clue.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Hold on, there are hundreds of left over tickets yet the market should still insist on a price way over face value?

Someone needs to read an economics book.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hold on, there are hundreds of left over tickets yet the market should still insist on a price way over face value?

im talkin about earlier in the season einstein . and the quarters/semifinals will bring big dollars too.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

even for the later games tickets on the 50 in first 10 rows are worth more than face usually.. its just all the people claiming they cant walk up stairs so I need tickets in the first 5 rows for less than face all the time that annoys me.. or asking for free tickets so grandpa or the kids can go to there first ever game.. like you cant spend 60 bucks for 2 tickets in your entire life..

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    even for the later games tickets on the 50 in first 10 rows are worth more than face usually.. its just all the people claiming they cant walk up stairs so I need tickets in the first 5 rows for less than face all the time that annoys me.. or asking for free tickets so grandpa or the kids can go to there first ever game.. like you cant spend 60 bucks for 2 tickets in your entire life..
    If they dont want to pay the price then too fucking bad.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If no one is willing to pay the price, then they aren't worth it. There's this magic thing called the free market where people decide how much they're going to spend on something and other people decide how much they're going to expect for something. All things being equal, the price ends up somewhere in the middle.

I currently have 4 tickets to Frisco at an absurd price point. If nobody buys them, I'll lower the price until someone does. If that's face value, oh well, nothing ventured......
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Im just finding out that I have a crafty wife and it's craft show season.
    Usually you have to stand in front of the preacher and say "I do". Odd you wouldn't recall this happening is shocking!